Quantcast

holly crap its friday gmt!!!!

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
happy friday last day of school before break, going dirt jumping after school. its the first time im riding with people from my town since like last year! any way its friday so enjoy it:thumb:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Found out the kitchen is going to be more involved than I planned. Consulted with an electrician, and there is more electrical work I need to do. Fortunately, the electrician is going to help.

Office day today.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. TGI-freaking-F!!!! Got some slushy snow last night that has made everything nice and wet around here. Not much on dock tonight...gotta make a cheesecake for my father's birthday (tomorrow) and help Sydney wrap some birthday gifts for her friends. She has 3 birthday parties to get to this weekend!!!

Here's to hoping the kids aren't off the walls today!

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
They've changed the intermediate dirt jump line in our indoor dirtpark. It looks cool but is super tech and after hearing how one guy KO'd himself I may need a bit more practice before I hit it because nothing is intermediate about them

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Dang... Us west coasters never get to do GMT's. ;) I was close today though.
Tried to ride on Wed, but it was raining and the mud was so bad that the wheels wouldn't even turn. Only made it about 1/4 mile and had to turn around.

Just looking forward to the 3 day weekend!!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Friday. Wife in for round 2 of surgery after coding on the table Monday. Been an exciting week to say the least. When she gets home Monday, I may have a beer or six.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Great ride yesterday the light rain even though I was promised 100% by Frankie that it would not rain. Sold a fork, ate some cake, and watched tv. Don't know what's on tap for tonight other than battling a cankersore that has taken over half my mouth.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys!

So interesting end of my day yesterday. As I was leaving I get a call from my recruiter telling me they have decided to kill the project, so tomorrow will be my last day.

2 weeks ago when the project was "shifting directions", I asked my boss what the plan was and was there a spot for me. She said "Oh yeah, we have you booked out for the next six months. If anything changes you will have at least 2 weeks notice." Guess not.

What really pisses me off is my boss was in her office ALL DAY. She couldn't drop by herself? so I come in this morning and she is "working from home". :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning Monkeys!

So interesting end of my day yesterday. As I was leaving I get a call from my recruiter telling me they have decided to kill the project, so tomorrow will be my last day.

2 weeks ago when the project was "shifting directions", I asked my boss what the plan was and was there a spot for me. She said "Oh yeah, we have you booked out for the next six months. If anything changes you will have at least 2 weeks notice." Guess not.

What really pisses me off is my boss was in her office ALL DAY. She couldn't drop by herself? so I come in this morning and she is "working from home". :rofl:

sounds like she gave you a perfect opportunity to "sh*t on her desk"

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, it's finally Friday. Great Guinness toast tonight so me and the crew will be hanging at the pub later this evening. Shadows Fall concert was awesome last night.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Ok it's Friday, 6pm and I'm still at work and when I get home I have another contracted review to do. Ehh

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Oh, hey! Hi there! It's Friday! That's pretty cool. I guess since the boss is letting me off early I might go for a bike ride... then gym and ski tomorrow, and then probably something cool Sunday, and then I have Monday off, so I think I'll go ski!

Friday. Wife in for round 2 of surgery after coding on the table Monday. Been an exciting week to say the least. When she gets home Monday, I may have a beer or six.
I'll be thinking about your guys... good luck to both of you.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning!

(yes, I know)

I woke up, made coffee, went skiing on groomers and crust until Noon or so, came home to shower and headed into the office for a SOLID half day. I think I just discovered an error I may or may not have made 5+ months ago (by not forwarding an email which I probably should have) which is now costly and embarrassing.

Oh, how far the spirit can fall in just a few hours ... :disgust:

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Note to self. Lack of sleep, no eating that day + 11 hours of work and 5 red bulls make you feel like you just did a bag of coke at parties. Just a bit more paranoid.