Quantcast

hollywoods war on women....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Did anyone else think that Louis C.K.'s apology was all about him and not much of an apology ?

There is just no way he didn't know it was wrong to jerk off in front of his colleagues so he continued for years. His confession, while being the lone one amongst the hordes of the accused, was more self-serving than an expression of regret.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Did anyone else think that Louis C.K.'s apology was all about him and not much of an apology ?

There is just no way he didn't know it was wrong to jerk off in front of his colleagues so he continued for years. His confession, while being the lone one amongst the hordes of the accused, was more self-serving than an expression of regret.
I don't think sociopaths get the concept of apology.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
with all the footage of biden feeling up women on camera.....president biden....nope.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
with all the footage of biden feeling up women on camera.....president biden....nope.
Has anyone come out with a complaint against him? Nope. Having your hands on someone for a photo op is one thing, groping them is another.
Somewhere there are spin meisters searching photographic databases for anything that could incriminate anyone.

What worries me about this whole thing is media overload that could possibly prevent future abused people from coming out and speaking against their abusers, or deaden peoples ears and hearts against it, accepting it as status quo...not unlike what occurs with mass shootings.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Article said:
That’s absurd, of course. And if any of them would bother checking the history books, they would understand that the majority of Alabamians do much better when the government is controlled by progressives than when it’s controlled by austerity-pushing conservatives.
That is of course until they re-write the history books to indicate otherwise. Called it here first.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"We know what we’ve done to all of America over the past year, when the Alabamization of this country began."
Makes sense. Ask your average American where they truly want to live and the answer is almost always Alabama.

Once you sort the results alphabetically.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
charlie rose.
W.
T.
F.

dang. too bad. he’s one of the most engaging interviewers out there...
Seriously.

No denial either, just an apology. If even PBS and NPR have these issues, it makes me want to be a man-hating lesbian. Men really are pigs. Am I the only one around here who's never whipped his dick out at work?

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Am I the only one around here who's never whipped his dick out at work?
Probably. But if you do decide to get your dick out in the hanger you can use these randomly generated apologies and save some time.

https://apologygenerator.com/

As a male feminist, I am deeply ashamed (but not “sorry” because that means I’m guilty of something). It was a very long time ago, and of course now I realize my behavior was wrong. In conclusion, I have chosen to live my life as a gay man so if you say anything bad about me now you’re homophobic.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
W.
T.
F.

Seriously.

No denial either, just an apology. If even PBS and NPR have these issues, it makes me want to be a man-hating lesbian. Men really are pigs. Am I the only one around here who's never whipped his dick out at work?
One thing that you will not about all these recent admissions is that men in positions of power harassing/abusing women in more subordinate roles. I have no doubt that if I ever did any of this I would be reported and fired rapidly. No one has to fear me, no one is willing to protect me. I can only pose a risk to the company. Now if my VP did something, I could see him getting away with it. The victims would be afraid to report him as they would face retribution from the "old boys club" in charge and there would be plenty of subordinates willing to cover for the VP as a means of getting ahead.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
One thing that you will not about all these recent admissions is that men in positions of power harassing/abusing women in more subordinate roles. I have no doubt that if I ever did any of this I would be reported and fired rapidly. No one has to fear me, no one is willing to protect me. I can only pose a risk to the company. Now if my VP did something, I could see him getting away with it. The victims would be afraid to report him as they would face retribution from the "old boys club" in charge and there would be plenty of subordinates willing to cover for the VP as a means of getting ahead.
Sounds like you're making a bunch of unfounded assumptions here. There's really only one way to verify your claims, which also has the added benefit of further alienating pesqueeb from "at work dick waving club". +1 for using the term "jugs Pelosi" during said dick waving.

Make the monkey proud, and of course - :picsstfu:

PS- if it doesn't work, you'll at least be primed to run for public office or a future acting career.