Quantcast

Holy Cr@p

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
THe winds have shifted and the air is blowing off the sewage treatment plant... BLEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna puke... This has never happend here before but it's f'ing gross, these single pane 1930's windows don't help to keep the smell out.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Don't you hate it when you go to a restaurant and the restroom reeks like raw sewage? So gross...
yeah I hate that at bars the most.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SkaredShtles said:
Dude. Would you like a little toilet paper? Jeezus, I can smell it all the way out *here* <barf>

-S.S.-
I'm always afraid fellow employees will come over when that happens.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
stosh said:
THe winds have shifted and the air is blowing off the sewage treatment plant... BLEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm gonna puke... This has never happend here before but it's f'ing gross, these single pane 1930's windows don't help to keep the smell out.
I guess you've never lived in an ag community, or ever driven on the 5 past Harris Ranch :help:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
reflux said:
I guess you've never lived in an ag community, or ever driven on the 5 past Harris Ranch :help:
I drove to San Francisco from LA once and there was a farm there that was probably the worst schit smell ever.
And I live on a horse farm.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
stosh said:
I drove to San Francisco from LA once and there was a farm there that was probably the worst schit smell ever.
Horses are nothing compaired to hogs but once you are around it alot you get used to it and sometimes when you smell it it remind you of home ahhh I love being out at my grandparent's farm

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Broken_Spoke said:
Horses are nothing compaired to hogs but once you are around it alot you get used to it and sometimes when you smell it it remind you of home ahhh I love being out at my grandparent's farm
chickens are the worst.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
We're at that glorious time of year where the ground thaws and rots. The city stinks to high heaven for 6 weeks like there's been a truckload of dog doo dumped everywhere.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Broken_Spoke said:
It is amazing how a meat that tastes sooo good can smell so foul when it is alive
:drool: @ my ham and swiss melt I had for lunch.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Barbaton said:
We're at that glorious time of year where the ground thaws and rots. The city stinks to high heaven for 6 weeks like there's been a truckload of dog doo dumped everywhere.
I don't think soil can rot but hey sounds liek there is alot of organic matter in it get to plantin' your garden dood.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
SkaredShtles said:
Wow are you people from KS fuggin' WEIRD!!! ;)

-S.S.-
What else do you think we are going to do other than drink cheap beer (gha do I ever hate keystone light) and live in our trailer houses :blah:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
stosh said:
Yep, definitely Harris Ranch. Again, it's odd how something can taste so good but smell so bad you want to pass out. Huh, whatever.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
reflux said:
Yep, definitely Harris Ranch. Again, it's odd how something can taste so good but smell so bad you want to pass out. Huh, whatever.
I know that farm.

Worst ever though, my first(and only) cyclocross race ran part of the loop along the backside of some showgrounds and stables. It was also the muddiest part of the race, though I'm not sure how much of what we went through was mud. At points I was almost hub deep in the stuff and the smell was horrible, especially when you are gasping for air as hard as I was and constantly inhaling chunks of mud. My bike smelled like horse crap for at least a week, despite me cleaning it completely. We were all convinced we'd get the plague or something from riding through that section. I even saw two guys get tangled up and fall in front of me at one point, that was good for a laugh.

The Ito

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
stosh said:

No sh*t! I live on a horse farm too!

*edit* sorry, I haven't meet anyone on RM that lives on a farm yet. woohoo! horse sh*t!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco said:
I think goats stink the worst. Billy goats in particular. ugh :dead:
my high school mascot was a billy goat. Fredericksburg High School Battlin' Billies. in the 70s, it was Hillbillies.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Having used the field latrines at Ft. Benning, GA, Ft. Drum, NY, and various other Army bases, I have to disagree and say that people poo is the worst. We had to wear our gas masks for any business that exceeded our ability to hold our breath.

:blah:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I Are Baboon said:
My cubicle isn't smelling too good right now.

Yes, this post is relevant to the thread.
That is why I keep a spray bottle of Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer by my desk.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
The feral cats spray which fortunately have recently "disappeared" from the storage yard used to spray in the truck i was driving yesterday. Subsequently the rig has been named "Cat Piss 1".

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
motomike said:
No sh*t! I live on a horse farm too!

*edit* sorry, I haven't meet anyone on RM that lives on a farm yet. woohoo! horse sh*t!
what part of the country to you live in?