Quantcast

Holy crap, check out THIS growroom.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Blimey, I have work to do but this is rather entertaining.

BTW Transcend, if they are only rebelling because they have an elected government what were they doing before they had an elected goverment?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
particle bored said:
you are the same N8 who used to brag tough FR about riding Vietnam back at MTBR.com, aren't you?
That's narlus...

Damn... just how many times can this kid be WRONG and still keep on going??!!!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
particle bored said:
no, but clearly you have nothing to support your views, and simply choose to attack anything that is contrary to them.

personal attack is no substitute for rationale. pretty surprising you can't muster any patience for a discussion. aren't you some big media honch who is the hero to all who ride DH in the UK? doesn't Steve Jones lick your soiled silk panties? doesn't Mike Rose offer to rimjob you?

oops. sorry. I was imitating you for a moment there.

(1) whom is it that has the legitimate elected government? did you visit Iraq and poll the citizens? what is the source of this assertion?

(2) answer (1) and we can address whether this is even close to correct. that is, if you have any facts to support your BELIEFS.

(3) I did too, but I don't know what Kuntwipe actually knows, only what her bloody gash posts here.
Ok last post i look at of yours, i promise.

They recently elected a government.

Before that, Sadaam and the Bathist party was a recognized govt.

This covers your post and Fluff's.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Transcend said:

What about the time in between? You know, when Saddam was ousted but no elections had taken place? Who were they rebelling against?

Feb 13, 2006
Transcend said:

"they" recently elected "a government"

1) who is "they"? what type of election results monitoring did YOU do? how do you KNOW this?

2) it's Saddam, not Sadaaam. and Ba'ath, not Bath. what happened to your political experience and expertise?

3) again, please tell us where you get your "expert political" news.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
fluff said:
What about the time in between? You know, when Saddam was ousted but no elections had taken place? Who were they rebelling against?
An invader?

They weren't an insurgency then however, they were a opposing force, nothing more. Although the US media will debate that, and claim that they were the "recognized government", I don't think even they buy that however.

Feb 13, 2006
Transcend said:
My post covers what type of lawyer he is. Keep up now.

This guy is poster of the year.
your post reflects that you don't know anything about the law or lawyering, so you shouldn't make these claims. but then, you seem to enjoy posting WITH AUTHORITY on subjects about which you know little. hey, don't let factual error get in the way of ego stroking!

as to "poster of the year," I decline acceptance.

Feb 13, 2006
Transcend said:
An invader?

They weren't an insurgency then however, they were a opposing force, nothing more. Although the US media will debate that, and claim that they were the "recognized government", I don't think even they buy that however.
how did Saddam Hussein get into power in Iraq?

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
from my days around marijuana grow operations there setup is amazing,but there plants are yellowing and dont seem to be producing very manny buds, also add that to the fact there using metal halide lamps instead of high pressure sodium which is good for the vegatative state but wont give you near to the best results during flowing. and that there a little to no strains of pot that are very potent and flower in 60 day those guys seem to be serious cash croppers extreme quantity over quaility