Quantcast

Holy crap too!!!!!!

J

JRB

I am on the phone with the most awful customer ever. I finally got rid of her at my last job, and somehow she found out that I am at this place. She goes on about nothing. It kills me. I could shoot myself. Ugh. :dead:

edit - really - how the hell did she find me??? :mumble: I have an ass kicking to deliver.

J

JRB

I hope you feel bad when it happens, Heidi. I am going to do it.

J

JRB

brungeman said:
save us all on the monkey from getting carpal tunnel syndrome from replying to your "stupid" posts and do it
Don't you have some drunk driving to do or something???

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
Don't you have some drunk driving to do or something???
nope. I gotta go take a nap though. I am off today and was out playing at the blues club till the wee hours after a long day at the bikeshop building up my new ride and working there on my day off.

PS I don't drive if I drink. I'd loose my job cause of morality clauses and the fact that the state would probably pull my license if I got a DUI. It isn't worth it. I just drink at home or get a ride if I have been drinking!:thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
brungeman said:
nope. I gotta go take a nap though. I am off today and was out playing at the blues club till the wee hours after a long day at the bikeshop building up my new ride and working there on my day off.

PS I don't drive if I drink. I'd loose my job cause of morality clauses and the fact that the state would probably pull my license if I got a DUI. It isn't worth it. I just drink at home or get a ride if I have been drinking!:thumb:

so how did you end up w/a hangover the morning after you drove home from a bar?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
douglas said:
so how did you end up w/a hangover the morning after you drove home from a bar?
Sorry Doug, (I can see I wasn't clear in my GMT) let me clarify for you... I was at a bar with my coworkers, I had 2 Smithwicks Ales and 1 Pabst (it was on special :dead: ) from 3:00 till 10:45 I drank Pepsi the rest of the night. when I got home I sat on my computer resizing images and proceded to finish 2 Troegs and a Sam Adams porter while trying to get all my wifes pics off of the memory card in into the computer.

I think that the smoke in the bar had as much to do with me feeling like A$$. I have been to bars, been the designated driver, and drank nothing but water and softdrinks, woke up the next day with a headache and hang over symptoms. I wish I lived where it was illegal to smoke in bars! dont take that the wrong way, but I have been to bars in DC and it is great not getting home and smelling like an ashtray or feeling like sh!t!

J

JRB

Hey brungeman - you've explained yourself well, and I have faith you weren't drinking and driving, but I am not going to stop harping on it. I think it's fun. :D

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
Hey brungeman - you've explained yourself well, and I have faith you weren't drinking and driving, but I am not going to stop harping on it. I think it's fun. :D
Dats coo ! :thumb:

I just don't want Yinz thinkin I am an A$$Hat for that... there are plenty of other reasons you could TRY to get me on! :looney:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
stinkyboy said:
Yep, shortly before I turned 21, my friend Vic's sister was in an accident where 2 kids in the car she was in were killed, a third walked away without a scratch, but she was left blind and disfigured. She can barely speak. She was an absolute bombshell before the accident, after she has basically been confined to her parents home for over 10 years.

The drunk guy that hit them passed out on the road leading to Penn State, and crossed the center lines hitting them nearly head on. He walked away from the hospital after being checked over. That FVCKER SHOULD ROT!!!:mumble:

anyway I have a few more simalar stories that have sculpted me and my practices, but I won't bore you or bring you down with them on a great Friday afternoon!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
brungeman said:
Sorry Doug, (I can see I wasn't clear in my GMT) let me clarify for you... I was at a bar with my coworkers, I had 2 Smithwicks Ales and 1 Pabst (it was on special :dead: ) from 3:00 till 10:45 I drank Pepsi the rest of the night. when I got home I sat on my computer resizing images and proceded to finish 2 Troegs and a Sam Adams porter while trying to get all my wifes pics off of the memory card in into the computer.

I think that the smoke in the bar had as much to do with me feeling like A$$. I have been to bars, been the designated driver, and drank nothing but water and softdrinks, woke up the next day with a headache and hang over symptoms. I wish I lived where it was illegal to smoke in bars! dont take that the wrong way, but I have been to bars in DC and it is great not getting home and smelling like an ashtray or feeling like sh!t!

gotcha, NY banned smoking in bars, its freaking GREAT!!!

J

JRB

The worst thing is, this lady doesn't have email, so I have to call to tell her that we don't have what she is looking for. Dammit.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
douglas said:
gotcha, NY banned smoking in bars, its freaking GREAT!!!
Last time I was in Buffalo (4 or 5 years ago) I think that had just gone through, and each bar we went to had a little area outside of it with plastic tables and chairs surronded by plastic chain to designate the "SMOKING" section. It just made me laugh.

there has been a movement to get Allegheny County (Pittsburgh and surrounding area) to go smoke free! I would love that!:love:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I thought that Metrohattanprk3507230672307623076230762 was the drunk driver? :think:
He is, but Douglas and I had to do some detective work to exonerate brungeman. All charges brought against him have been dismissed.