Quantcast

Holy Crap!

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I'm in California, that's why it's cool. I'm 20min. from the beach and there's snow and hail.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Yeah, it's a little different than the usual 75 and sunny spring weather, although last year we got a fair ammount of rain.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Walked out the front door to see this:

Walked over to the Lake:

That white spot is a trail –BB- and I rode on Monday – about 1750’ up:

This is a bit further up the trail – maybe 2500’:

Not something that you see in the OC a lot:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Yeah, we had a ton of snow on the mountains last storm. I'm eager to see what there'll be once it's clear enough to see the mountains.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Bicyclist said:
Yeah, we had a ton of snow on the mountains last storm. I'm eager to see what there'll be once it's clear enough to see the mountains.
I live at about 1000' of elevation. Never seen it this low before!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
It hailed so much today. It stayed on the ground and got maybe an inch or two high in places.There's a bunch of snow in the mountains here. From the freeway, I saw a spot way up there with enough powder to snowboard in. You would need a helicopter to get there though.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
valve bouncer said:
Slugman, you look like you live in a beautiful part of the world. Are those tiles in the first pic yours?
Definitely a nice place to be... and those tiles are not mine - but everything around here is 'cookie-cutter' style houses, so my place is identical.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Slugman said:
Definitely a nice place to be... and those tiles are not mine - but everything around here is 'cookie-cutter' style houses, so my place is identical.
The only reason I ask is because my house has a similar tile set-up. Are they trying a Medittaranean feel there?