Jul 20, 2001
NY
I wonder how that happened???

I wonder if Beth is lower than him now?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Beth is now the lowest, well next to some guy who has 6 posts anyway.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What a rip. Beth gets screwed for being associated with Rob and he now out ranks here. I have a feeling I can help with this.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
What a rip. Beth gets screwed for being associated with Rob and he now out ranks here. I have a feeling I can help with this.
Whats even worse is they are both good people and they never should have been there to begin with!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stash said:
Whats even worse is they are both good people and they never should have been there to begin with!
I have no doubt about that. I think Beth is funny as hell but in the E-world Rob is like a bad masseuse, he really rubs people the wrong way.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
I have no doubt about that. I think Beth is funny as hell but in the E-world Rob is like a bad masseuse, he really rubs people the wrong way.
Beth is real funny, my dad even gets a kick out of her. Rob is just Rob and he's good for a laugh too, thing is it's mostly when he crashes his bike.
Rob keeps up with some good riders and he's only been riding a bike for a short time so in some respects he's miles ahead of the best riders on here.