Quantcast

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
HOLY HADLEYS!!!! Man I gotta say it when it's due. GREAT customer service! Absolutely INCREDIBLE customer service and support!

I can not believe how they went out of their way for me the customer and what they did for me to stand behind their product! WHAT an incredible American company making American product and standing behind that product whole heartedly when something was wrong. I wrote about it here if you want to know what happened.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236835

I worked with Suzanne Hadley and she was absolutely great and so easy to work with! Not only did Hadley replace the whole insides of my hub for nothing, but they sent me brand new tools to put it all of the hub back together, FREE!! I could NOT believe they did that for me! That will come in so handy for me to maintain them in the future! I could NOT believe when I opened the box what I saw, brand new parts assembled and brand new specialized tools to keep my hub maintained! I was just FLOORED! :happydance: You just don't get that kind of support from an American company anymore. You just don't! Most company's today don't care about the customer after they bought their product, but Hadley, BOY do they stick by their product! That's the way it use to be when you bought American made.

I'm so glad I bought Hadleys and took the advice of a lot of people on here when I inquired as to what was the best hub I could buy! They truly are the best! As one guy put it to me, "You just can't beat Hadleys!" Boy you people were right! I'm a major believer. HADLEY ROCKS!!! :rockout:

Here's to HADLEY! :cheers: I thank Suzanne SO much for the great American customer service! :thank:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Amazing they do not have a site. Only so few products they need to talk about. They could have something nice up for very little money.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Amazing they do not have a site. Only so few products they need to talk about. They could have something nice up for very little money.
it's only 2010, the internet hasn't really caught on yet. Don't want to invest too much time or money in an unproven technology.

Apr 22, 2003
Lower VT
Dude,
I'm glad the hubs are awesome, but are you a bipolar product reviewer? Everything is either orgasmic or else the sky is falling and the world is ending. We need to get you some e-valium. I've been taking e-valium myself since 2008 and can say without hesitation that my Time Z pedals are a solid three out of five stars. Do you see what I'm saying?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yes. Between EZ-Pass and the self-checkout lines at the grocery store, I've cut my uncomfortable interaction with non-familiar people by 80%. In totally unrelated news, my "being an anonymous douche on the internet" has also risen by 80%.
Yea but you live in Wisconsin, there's only like 50 people there to begin with.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
so using the phone IS too difficult for you :weee:
Not all customers live in the same time zones, have cheap phone options, does not command spoken English too well etc. :rolleyes:

Any your ability to pick up a phone has little to do with the reasoning behind having effective digital communication with customers. Are you trying to turn into syadasti?

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
why is so hard for people to make a phone call? is human interaction that scary? :confused:
you know when they disguise someones voice in a tv interview.....that's what my voice sounds like on the phone.

i rarely talk on the phone.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Not all customers live in the same time zones, have cheap phone options, does not command spoken English too well etc. :rolleyes:
you're from Brooklyn right? then the only item listed there that should be an issue for you is command of spoken english :busted:

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
All I will say is why? Why do they need a web site? They produce one of the most respected products in the industry, are known for great customer service and I take it that they have found the ballance of success and work load that fits there needs. They produce a product that I measure all others against. Reliable,Durable very well engineered and simply just do the job that they are suppose to do. Yes it is rare for a company to find success these days soley on hard work, quality and standing behind there product and careing about there reputation. I my self have never had a bad experience with calling. Just the other day I called after hours and like I expected they returned my call the next morning. And I have paid for all 8 pairs of hubs that I have built wheels with overr the last 11 years.