Quantcast

Holy Heat exhaustion batman!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
manimal said:

"Monday (24 hours): Plenty of sun. Highs 98 to 102F and lows in the upper 70s."

what the heck!

yeah the heat is getting crazy. it is supposed to get into the 90's here tomorrow.

better than the rain for now though. we have been getting swamped every freakin day. we have had 2 days where it didnt rain at my house in the last 2 months.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I rode like 11 miles in the death heat yesterday. Not a good idea....but Im going again tomorrow.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i rode for about an hour yesterday and didn't feel too bad but my clothes were drenched with sweat. looked like i went swimming in my clothes.

i left florida for this exact reason.......arrrgh! alaska here i come!

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I left out of the house on my road bike around lunch and did 20...I'm zapped! It's like the sun and heat just suck the ever-lovin' life out of ya!

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
manimal said:
i rode for about an hour yesterday and didn't feel too bad but my clothes were drenched with sweat. looked like i went swimming in my clothes.

i left florida for this exact reason.......arrrgh! alaska here i come!

Yea me to :confused: .

TM1

Monkey
Jul 19, 2002
Central NC
The heat is why I'm in Building mode. I go out in a long sleeve shirt soaked in cold water. Work a little, sit alot. The work still gets done. I've completed a nice loop with a big jump. And, gone through over 4 gallons of water in last 2 days.

Just wait till you see the results. Peeps should be hitting it in a couple weeks.