Quantcast

Holy hell

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
I guess I'm an ass.

Somebody has been calling my cell phone for months. Since I didn't know who's numbers it was, I just didn't answer it. Well, he called at 6am this morning and woke the wife up so that was the final straw. I called him back and told him to quit calling my number. Turns out it was a staff sergeant and the soldier who the number use to belong to didn't inform him. Hope he gets a good ass chewing.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Wumpus said:
I guess I'm an ass.

Somebody has been calling my cell phone for months. Since I didn't know who's numbers it was, I just didn't answer it. Well, he called at 6am this morning and woke the wife up so that was the final straw. I called him back and told him to quit calling my number. Turns out it was a staff sergeant and the soldier who the number use to belong to didn't inform him. Hope he gets a good ass chewing.
Didn't he get the clue when the voicemail said...hello...you have reached Wumpus...blah blah blah..

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
I am pretty sure her life is soon to be over. We get $100 as a gift from the printer. They break it into 2 $50s, and have done so for well over 10 years. It's her first year here, and she took the cash and went and bought a Christmas tree for the CEOs office. No one else will see it and she plans to raffle it off and give it out after new year's. The folks that have had the chance to get the money are pissed beyond belief. The CEO doesn't know about it yet. She and captain HR decided to do it. I won $50 last year, and must say, that was just too cool since I didn't know anything about them doing it. Batty ass lady, she is. I do need to find that number.
That's a fantastic idea...now your ceo or the batty broad who bought the tree will have to drag it to the curb.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
I guess I'm an ass.

There is a huge difference. Mostly because you are my friend, but I know for a fact you didn't call and yell at him. I am coming up tomorrow to ride. Likely around 10 with Kevin. Can I come by and get the camp stuff before we ride???