Quantcast

Holy Huck TO FLAT batman

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
Why? any somewhat intelligent rider would know that a big drop to flat is not good. it is downright bad. why the hell would you risk the wellbeing of your apparently pretty awesome bike for one stupid drop to flat? :confused:

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Secret Squirrel said:
In that first pic...he has a QR on that Zocchi!!!!! LOL!!! One good digger and he's messed fer shure!! hahahahaha
I think those of us that rode downhill prior to 1999 would disagree with that statement.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
The skatepark shot absolutely kills me. He has some massive, smooth ramps all around him, and he chose to huck the most un-smooth, and un-impressive line in the park, a drop to flat. I hope he broke some bike parts for being a king asshat.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Yeah in that last picture, its this guy names Jamie Paulk, used to be a good friend of mine, but he is very stupid. He was a very good rider even on a trashed bighit with a blown boxxer. I wasn't there when he did that but the condition of the bike proved that he did stupid stuff like that all the time.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
sam_little said:
I think those of us that rode downhill prior to 1999 would disagree with that statement.
Let me qualify my statement. I definitely (or a guy like him doing that drop), would completely destroy, or at least bend beyond recognition, a standard QR skewer (that is, I just realized that it was a QR 20 in the first pic)....I've had to replace plenty of QR's in my time because of my size..... so pfffttt.... :dancing:

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
dirtjumpP.1 said:
you want huck to flat??? here it is, my friend josh takes a big hit when he clears the landing...
http://www.teamhardcore.net/vids/mov/15ft.mov
Ouch,

Look at what i killed my nuts on today when i cased this Gap,In the pic it looks like i dont make it at all but i didnt case it as bad as you would think just looking fromt h pic.. i Landed it and didnt fall but i landed with one foot and i lowerd my seat with my balls. lol

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
If your going to huck to flat do it like a man and on a BMX or trials bike.

I love it when those trials dudes jump off those buildings and land soooo smooth, its pimp'tastic.