Quantcast

Holy Huck TO FLAT batman

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
motomike said:

is it flat? or not? oh the intensity.
Sick shot. I saw the video of it, is it you? If so, props. And if you don't know the rider, no it wasn't to flat, he landed on the stairset.

I've seen more than a few monkey drops to flat, don't get all high and mighty on us here guys.

:stosh: at this thread

The Ito

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
ito said:
Sick shot. I saw the video of it, is it you? If so, props. And if you don't know the rider, no it wasn't to flat, he landed on the stairset.

I've seen more than a few monkey drops to flat, don't get all high and mighty on us here guys.

:stosh: at this thread

The Ito
Very True. I used to drop to flat all the time. Then I stopped, and I stopped breaking stuff. Now I wont do any more than 4' to flat, and don't even like doing that.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
mack said:
If your going to huck to flat do it like a man and on a BMX or trials bike.

I love it when those trials dudes jump off those buildings and land soooo smooth, its pimp'tastic.

Like this?

or this?

just for some perspective on the last drop, he lands in the second to bottom pool where the unicyclist is standing:

Benito has balls.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Yeah you "frikkin pinkbiker", thats a friend of mine and he will probably beat your ass racing with his eyes closed.
The pic was taken yesterday at a 4x race here in Holland.
It lands in a very steep section just before the finish...
Heres some other friends of mine jumping it..

Now tell me Einstein, which part is it that you dont understand?

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
Kevin said:
Yeah you "frikkin pinkbiker", thats a friend of mine and he will probably beat your ass racing with his eyes closed.

Woah. Who's got the panty debuncher pic?

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
Kevin said:

yeah he probably could.... seeing as how i dont race.... i didnt look at any of the other pictures, and that one looked like he wasnt going to clear that gap.... sorry if i hurt you fealings.....

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dirtjumpP.1 said:
yeah he probably could.... seeing as how i dont race.... i didnt look at any of the other pictures, and that one looked like he wasnt going to clear that gap.... sorry if i hurt you fealings.....

You are such a stupid piece of crap. You hate on everything, like you are better than everyone else. Guess what? You suck at the internet, riding, and life. So do me a favor and DIE!

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
hey DirtjumpP.1, stop messing with kevin's boyfriend....

hey kevin, guess what... i couyld beat the living crap out of your friend and you together, eyes opened or closed any time....

and dirtjumpP.1 is right, i couldnt understand the picture either, saw the pictures you posted, and still dont understand the other one. something that is even more diffcult to understand is why chicodude jumped on this...... or me, but i could never pass on a good e-bashing oportunity

did anybody found the panty debuncher pic?

p.d. jejejeje, e-bragging

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
schweino1 said:
hey DirtjumpP.1, stop messing with kevin's boyfriend....

hey kevin, guess what... i couyld beat the living crap out of your friend and you together, eyes opened or closed any time....

and dirtjumpP.1 is right, i couldnt understand the picture either, saw the pictures you posted, and still dont understand the other one. something that is even more diffcult to understand is why chicodude jumped on this...... or me, but i could never pass on a good e-bashing oportunity

did anybody found the panty debuncher pic?

p.d. jejejeje, e-bragging

You couldnt beat the crap out of your own mom.
Go back to pinkbike.

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
man, you have to workout in your "comebacks" you kinda "suuck" at e-bragging...

whats next? a "yo mama is so fat......"

i wouldnt touch pinkbike with a 10 ft pole....

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
by the way, is Sr to you... i've been "pissin the world off" (lame) since 77....

now... go to your room...

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Cool man, your even older then I am and your still fighting with people on the internet over **** that isnt even your bussiness. Im not even gonna bother making up a better "comeback" for someone like you.
Im out old man. Dont bother having the last word cause I honestly, I dont care.

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
noup... im not fighting, as i stated before, cant let a good e-bashing oportunity pass...

its actually fun.... in a way...

i started it just because i dont agree with you jumping on the other guy beeing offensive and all, for something that is not your bussines either...

as you overstated:
"thats a friend of mine and he will probably beat your ass racing with his eyes closed"

are you shure of that...? or you are just beeing a jerk...? i can overstate too... i just did in the first post....

the picture in question still looks like a dumb@ss drop to flat.... and the "stupidness" of such activity is whats in question here, not the e-skills of your "friend"...

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I LIKE TO FIGHT ON THE INTERNET!

Don't tell me that the picture lovebunny posted is part of a race course. Anyone who throws a jump that big on a race course should be shot.

Or given a highfive.

PS: The shot that started the flames. . . it definently looks like a roadgap. Especially one without the landing in the picture.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
morethanjake543 said:
I LIKE TO FIGHT ON THE INTERNET!

Don't tell me that the picture lovebunny posted is part of a race course. Anyone who throws a jump that big on a race course should be shot.

Or given a highfive.
It was a race, and for some reason BCD was talking about it a while ago, and I want to say it was Sea Otter a few years ago. But don't take my word on it.

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
chicodude01 said:
You are such a stupid piece of crap. You hate on everything, like you are better than everyone else. Guess what? You suck at the internet, riding, and life. So do me a favor and DIE!
Yeah.....you suck at the internet!! And it's even on computers now!! Bet you didnt know that one! :rolleyes:

Got to love the youth of today, and I only wish I was talking about the band....