Quantcast

Holy Moses Bicycle

01tj

Chimp
Oct 28, 2007
Fairmont WV
Has anyone delt with them? My GT needs tuned up pretty bad and I have been debating on taking it there instead of Morgantown. I bought my bike at Whitetail but they have closed so I am going to try to stick with the place that I will by my next bike. Right now I am thinking about a Specialized FSR Comp from Walmslyes but I don't know what Holy Moses sells. They apparently don't have a web site

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Whitetail is still open it has just combined with pathfinder, take it in there and have Andy Brozik work on it...he knows his stuff. Depending on what you need done to it I have a buddy of mine who is good at working on bikes that may be able to take care of it for you.

01tj

Chimp
Oct 28, 2007
Fairmont WV
Go to Wamsley, they are the only shop in Morgantown that know how to fix bikes. (No offense Pathfinder.... : P)
I was thinking about pathfinder. They seem friendly and all but I know that are not a "bike" shop. I will give Wamsley a call and see when they can fit me in. I guess the only reason I would go to Holy Moses is if they sold GT's. I have heard GT has changed ownership though so I may want to try a new brand anyway

BigHitComp04

Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
Morgantown, WV
Wamsley can pretty much fit you in whenever, just drop it off and they will tell you when it will be done. I was only joking about Pathfinder anyways, either one will fix it fine, i just prefer Wamsley.

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
I grew up in WV (Philippi), Pathfinder used to be my main place for all things bike. Whitetail and Wamsley were always good to me, both with local wannabe racer discounts and help when I needed it. Pathfinder and Wamsley would still be my main source if I still lived in WV!

Paul Moses, owner of Holy Moses, is a weird guy. On one day, he can be super helpful, but the very next day he can be a pain to deal with. I used to have him build my wheels, as simply put he was close to my home and did some amazing wheel builds rather quickly. However, he gave me the newbie treatment one to many times and I stopped taking my business there before I graduated high school. Bottom line, if he and the other old guy are still doing the majority of the repairs, I "might" take a bike there if it was an emergency or a problem that I couldn't figure out.