Quantcast

Home Depot/Lowes Extensions...

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
Just heard that if you call up home depot or lowes, if you hit a certain extension you are given full access to the Public Adress System...

this could be funny
"anyone who gets to the power tool section in the next 10 seconds gets a free round saw"

anyone worked there/can help me out with some serious pranking?

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
It could be more usefull in a school.

"Attention children, school is releasing for the rest of the year due to the fact that the principal ran away to mexico with her pool boy."

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
wow this is gay....
i was talking to my friend and he refuses to hook me up

bmxxxboy1488: do you know what the PSA extension is?
Rog Pog24niner 5: yes
bmxxxboy1488: i swear i wont do anything too obscene'
Rog Pog24niner 5: you think i would tell you
bmxxxboy1488: be cool
bmxxxboy1488: the system is the same at home depot
bmxxxboy1488: ill do it at home depot only
Rog Pog24niner 5: try all you want

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
sneakysnake said:
It could be more usefull in a school.

"Attention children, school is releasing for the rest of the year due to the fact that the principal ran away to mexico with her pool boy."
Don't you mean with her underaged student?

And by the way, it's usually the store number. If you find out what store number it is on the top of the ticket on your reciept you can try that. That works for the speaker wire in electrical to make the huge wire rack go around, and the nylon rope cutter.

I worked there for a few months between jobs. Never got caught but I put a huge mouthful of potato chips in my mouth, keyed up the mic on the phone in a department with no one there and started crunching for about fifteen seconds.

Also use to act like Rod Roddy from the price is right when calling for a department. ''ATTENTION HOME DEPOT EMPLOYEES!!! These departments may come to the returns desk to PICK UP YOUR RETURRRRNSS!!! MILLLLLLWORK, EEEEEELECTRICALLLLLL, HARRRRRD WHERE? and FLOORRRRRRR AND WAAAAAAAAALLLLLL, COME ON DOWN to RETURNS to pick up your stuff!"

Pretty funny.

If you ever figure out the code, key it up and say it like this..."ATTENTION HOME DEPOT CUSTOMERS!!! FOR THE NEXT TEN MINUTES the FIRST FIFTY PEOPLE TO COME TO THE TOOL CORAL GET A FREE DEWALT 12 VOLT CORDLESS DRILL!!! COURTESY of DEWALT POWER TOOLS!!!"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Had a family friend who was particularly obnoxious at stores. He used to follow around employees to learn the store's paging code. Then, when he'd feel like he wasn't getting adequate service or he needed help and couldn't find someone, he'd page something like, "IRATE CUSTOMER IN ELECTRONICS. CAN WE HAVE A MANAGER FOR THE IRATE CUSTOMER IN ELECTRONICS?"

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
Had a family friend who was particularly obnoxious at stores. He used to follow around employees to learn the store's paging code. Then, when he'd feel like he wasn't getting adequate service or he needed help and couldn't find someone, he'd page something like, "IRATE CUSTOMER IN ELECTRONICS. CAN WE HAVE A MANAGER FOR THE IRATE CUSTOMER IN ELECTRONICS?"
I like his style. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
I like his style. :D
Another good story from this guy (I have a million, he's crazy):

One of those little gumball machines outside a store ate $0.50 of his daughter's money. So, he went inside and got someone to refund his money. He then proceeded to explain to them that the machine was clearly broken and required an "Out of Order" sign so it didn't eat anyone else's money.

Apparently, the customer service person said that they were busy but they would put a sign on it "as soon as possible." He smiled at them, sat down, and said "Okay. I'll wait."

He's the epitomy of an awful customer. But he makes for good stories.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
McGRP01 said:
I worked for HD for 8 years, can't be done there. Might work with Lowes though.
WRONGO JACKO! Not when I was there in 97 and still EVERY store has a code so employees can punch in to call an MOD or department. All you gotta do is find out what it is and that's it. Do a price check. What the girl punch the number to call the department. That simple. I've gone in and tripped the wire in electrical to get the motor to bring the wire size I need around. HALF the time they write the code on a piece of racking right next to the code punch so employees can work it if they forget the number.

Now however they are recording it and it comes over the speaker about ten seconds later almost as if they figured that out and now have someone listen to the page first before they allow it to go through. But years ago, it was easy.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Chunky Munkey said:
WRONGO JACKO! Not when I was there in 97 and still EVERY store has a code so employees can punch in to call an MOD or department. All you gotta do is find out what it is and that's it. Do a price check. What the girl punch the number to call the department. That simple. I've gone in and tripped the wire in electrical to get the motor to bring the wire size I need around. HALF the time they write the code on a piece of racking right next to the code punch so employees can work it if they forget the number.

Now however they are recording it and it comes over the speaker about ten seconds later almost as if they figured that out and now have someone listen to the page first before they allow it to go through. But years ago, it was easy.
Read the original post again you tool... :rolleyes:

ffonsok said:
Just heard that if you call up home depot or lowes, if you hit a certain extension you are given full access to the Public Adress System...
He saying if you're calling the store from your house or another outside line. Trust me, I worked in four H.D. stores as well as the Northeast Divisional Office from '96 - '03...