Quantcast

Honda Invents Dog Friendly Car!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They just need more cars like the Element that aren't covered with cheap nylon carpetting that holds onto dog hair like Michael Jackson does to little boys.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Pet dogs sit in special crates for dogs in the glove apartment
I know the Japanese are used to more confined living quarters but that's ridiculous! ;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Oh this is great...

A special crate for dogs in the glove apartment allows owners to interact with their pets while driving.

so while sipping your latte, yellin at yer kids and talking on yer cell phone, now you can be an even more menace to the road with this car! hhahahahaha!

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
What you are forgetting here is while we have compartment's for our gloves, they have apartments. MUCH BIGGER. Probably can fit like Great Dane plus a pair of mittens.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
riderx said:
What have you done to save the world lately? :confused:
I try to conserve, I'm not into radical idea's but I do try= this summer me and the misses actually used a clothes line all summer long to save energy. I wouldn't say that's saving the world but I am ecologically aware. So if your so in love with Honda Corp. that a little wise crack over a silly little design exercise they did upsets you go ahead I'll be your whipping boy I don't care, besides I always thought RiderIV was better anyway......