Quantcast

Honda Rune!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
yeah, that is crazy looking. i dig. :thumb:

edit: the camera work on those interviews under the dream -> evolution is the worst i've seen from a "professional"...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Great...that's all we need....another "Mid-Life-Crisis-Mobile" for guys (who don't know how to ride) to ride around thinkin' they're a f*ckin' member of Hell's Angels.....We already have enough crappy drivers in cars here...don't need anymore crappy motorcyclists giving us a worse image around here.... :nopity:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Secret Squirrel said:
Great...that's all we need....another "Mid-Life-Crisis-Mobile" for guys (who don't know how to ride) to ride around thinkin' they're a f*ckin' member of Hell's Angels.....We already have enough crappy drivers in cars here...don't need anymore crappy motorcyclists giving us a worse image around here.... :nopity:
are you this bitter in real life? it's a styling and engineering tour de force. sure, it'll be ridden mostly by overweight middle aged white men just like all cruisers, but don't dismiss it solely because of that.

people browsing the site: also check out the dream -> design development -> T4. mmm billet :)

Aug 2, 2005
The Island
What a tank! Now all we need is some US company to up the ante and throw a v-10 on a production bike. That'll teach those Japanese to try to out do us in the hp arena!!!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Toshi said:
are you this bitter in real life? it's a styling and engineering tour de force. sure, it'll be ridden mostly by overweight middle aged white men just like all cruisers, but don't dismiss it solely because of that.
Yes and no.....I commute daily (and have been for the last 2 years) on my motorcycle (A Kawasaki Concours) and it's just an observation that motorcyclists around here are becoming more and more oblivious to riding skill....after yesterday mornings drive in, where I almost got taken out by a guy on a cruiser who didn't know how to corner, it just pissed me off....

I didn't say anything about the styling. I think it looks amazing!!! The fact of the matter is, is that it's going to weigh quite a bit (for a motorcycle) and that added to the lack of riding skill that abounds in this area (Seattle metro area) it's a problem waiting to happen. :dancing:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Toshi said:
yeah, that is crazy looking. i dig. :thumb:

edit: the camera work on those interviews under the dream -> evolution is the worst i've seen from a "professional"...
Bad jump cuts and pointless sudden zooms are gonna huge in the next few years. Just you wait! Just like the "drunken camera man" technique that has gotten beat on over the last 10 years...

:think: :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Secret Squirrel said:
I'd prefer that *all* those retards drive motorcycles. They take up less room on the road and when they do something idiotic like run a red light and t-bone me all I have to do is get some bodywork done on the car.

Better those than those goddam F350s. :mad:

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
>The Dream > Design Development > Zodia

WTF!?!?

That is one of the ugliest, most disproportioned motorcycles I have ever seen.
Looks kinda like an anteater, except made of metal.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Biscuit said:
>The Dream > Design Development > Zodia

WTF!?!?

That is one of the ugliest, most disproportioned motorcycles I have ever seen.
Looks kinda like an anteater, except made of metal.
agreed. but the T2 and T4 are sweet, eh?