Quantcast

Honda's Downhill

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
As a local WA boy I am going to let you down easy.......

This has been posted many times.....search Honda and/or Minnar(sp?)

If you like that there are a bunch of riding pics and other prototype bikes from Honda.

Rhino
Lynnwood WA

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
Originally posted by oly
I heard honda is making a bike. Its has a monkey turning a crank inside a box thingy. Anyone know that?
It is a mini-monkey bread on a secret island specificly for Honda. I believe it was the same island that Mothra came from. It was geneticly engineered to have a low coeficient of friction and no hanger to break. It has also been trained to bring the rider a beer after the completion of a run. I believe it also knows sign language, eliminating the need for a complicated data acquisition system. But you didn't hear it from me.

HGR Frucci

Chimp
Feb 18, 2004
K12
It is a mini-monkey bread on a secret island specificly for Honda. I believe it was the same island that Mothra came from.
Mothra actually came from Monster Island. This monkey is believed to have been bred in outer space with Gamora the Giant Space Turtle. Well, not actually bred with the turtle, because he wouldn't have fit inside the gearbox and everyone knows this would have made the monkey genetically slower.:monkey:

I heard the original prototype for the Honda was nuclear powered, but Honda couldn't get all of the appropriate paperwork filed with the NEC to allow the bike to be ridden in the US with anything less than a lead apron.:eek: