Quantcast

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I did an honest days work today, and will again tomorrow. 7-5 working as a package runner for fedex ground. It was a long day, cant wait to do it again tomorrow. Today I figured out how the pussification of america happens. Parents encourage their children to go to college and never work a real job. They then never know what real work is and get their heads stuck up their ass. Just something I have noticed. :monkey:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I did an honest days work today, and will again tomorrow. 7-5 working as a package runner for fedex ground. It was a long day, cant wait to do it again tomorrow. Today I figured out how the pussification of america happens. Parents encourage their children to go to college and never work a real job. They then never know what real work is and get their heads stuck up their ass. Just something I have noticed. :monkey:
yeah sounds like a really ruff gig...:disgust1:

Try being a laborer on a 90 degree day where you get 2, 10 minute breaks and 30 min lunch.. The hardest thing about Package running is traffic. thats not what leads to pussification.. it parents handing everything to their kids without having them work for anything, not sending them to college.. I have no problems sending a kid to college if they are going to work at it.

Kids today get brand new leased vehicles form there parents, they pay for the car and the insurance. they get in any trouble the parents bail them out, they want something .. mommy and daddy get it for them. Kids dont work for anything..

Damn im starting to sond like my grandfather but I had a job when i was 13.. and ever since.. I always had money in my pocket cause i worked for it, never asked mom for anything. I paid for college myself.. paid for my wedding myself etc...
kids need to earn stuff not have it handed to them.. thats the only way the realize the value of something.. enuff of a rant...
good luck at your cushy job

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This couldn't be farther from the truth, sh*t head.

edit: working menial labor jobs because you're too fvcking stupid to use your brain to go to college and get a REAL job has NOTHING to do with the pvssification of American. :bonk:

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Parents encourage their children to go to college and never work a real job. They then never know what real work is and get their heads stuck up their ass.
And that's why Fed Ex and UPS hire more college students as part time package handlers than any other demographic.

You're a jackass.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
And that's why Fed Ex and UPS hire more college students as part time package handlers than any other demographic.

You're a jackass.
And all this coming from someone who considers illegally recycling tires and car batteries to be a "job". And gets "arrested" and "detained" confused.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Everybody can't wear the drive thru headset, somebody has to make the fries.

btw, I agree with, oh everybody about your dipsh!t college and real job analogy.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
When I worked the ranks as a rough framer I worked the biggest idiots I have ever met. They were hard workers and tough guys but they were also ignorant, pissed off and stupid. Kind of like you PSP.

The key to success is having a little bit of everything. Work hard, work for your $hit, don't have mommy and daddy do everything and get an education. College taught me how to think, be analytical, multitask, work under stress, work with others ect ect ect.

Go F uck your goat's asshole

Last edited:

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
because everyone knows college is a walk in the park compared to *cough* *cough* *ahem* delivering packages....

riiiiiiight

:yawn:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
The irony...

A baby bird is outside my screen right now squaking real loud for it's mother. Looks like it's the bird's first flight...

Edit:

PSP, it that you?

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
BTW, when you mention how doing honest work, do you mention how as a child of a professor of education, you probably haven't had to do a stitch of real work in your life?

Maybe if you had to work 20-30 hours of work a week to support your family, you would STFU?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
My parents have never handed me anything. I have been working different jobs since I was in middle school. I enjoy working with my hands vs doing paperwork. I am looking into union jobs now.

RaindogT

Monkey
Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City
<puts on flame retardant suit-- as I am sure there are a few union monkeys....>

BUT, does anyone else see the irony in PSP preaching about the pvssification of America, and proclaiming the search for a union job all in the same thread?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Having once been a young idiot myself... I don't know what you guys have your panties all twisted up about? Everyone finds their own way eventually... nothing wrong big dreams or romantic ideals.

I'm sure no one here ever said anything as youngster that sounded remotely stupid... :)

As far as school being a walk in the park... yes, yes it is. Theory is one thing, practice is another. :monkey:

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
Having once been a young idiot myself... I don't know what you guys have your panties all twisted up about? Everyone finds their own way eventually... nothing wrong big dreams or romantic ideals.

I'm sure no one here ever said anything as youngster that sounded remotely stupid... :)

As far as school being a walk in the park... yes, yes it is. Theory is one thing, practice is another. :monkey:
Why do you have to go and be reasonable??? :shocked:

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Eh, the kid is still young. He still has a lot to learn and a lot to experience about life. If he's working with fedex, it sure beats the tire scheme and keeps him out of jail for now.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

But the intraweb didn't exist when I was young and stupid.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal

I don't mind that he's stupid (or at least acts stupid), but having another thread everyday documenting his boring teen antics gets old. The kid is not as clever or witty as he believes himself to be. I also think that he's just an amateurish troll and likely none of his posts are actually true.

And no, I wasn't this stupid when I was a teen.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I'm late to the party, and I usually don't "respond" to stuff like this but...

Normally I just think that you get "picked on", and I know that you are young (I had all the answers too when I was 18-19), but this post is something else.

You consider driving around in a delivery vehicle to be "bust-ass" work? 7-5 is a long day?! I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't last a day on many of the jobs that I did when I was a pussy college kid. Here's a short list:

Working 12 hour graveyard shifts in a fiberglass insulation factory.

Hanging drywall

Stacking tile roofs

Welder/forklift driver in 100°+ heat

Working in a fishery

more....

Please grow up. If you don't, the "grown-up real world" is going to be a bit of a shock.

Last edited: