Quantcast

"Honey, there's a mumbling drug addict on the phone!"

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Hey...that's two hundred for the hurricane victims...not sure how many people wanna call from Brian Wilson...

Say...why don't we all chip in a few bucks...and have him call so we can ask him a really off the wall weird question? It'd be funny, and a donation of 200 would be made...

We could ask him if he shaves his junk...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Andy_B said:
DHG-
You need to make that call and RECORD it. Ill host the file.
I'd be happy to make the call...but I'm not paying the full 100...I've already made a generous donation...had I known that I could have asked Brian Wilson if he shaved his junk and doubled that donation, I would've done it in a heartbeat. I am willing to throw in another 20...if we can get people to pitch in for it, I'll do it...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
dh girlie said:
I'd be happy to make the call...but I'm not paying the full 100...I've already made a generous donation...had I known that I could have asked Brian Wilson if he shaved his junk and doubled that donation, I would've done it in a heartbeat. I am willing to throw in another 20...if we can get people to pitch in for it, I'll do it...
This would be great, but you just know he's gonna call when he's drunk at 3am, crying about how the Beatles killed his career...

:rolleyes: