Quantcast

Hood race rollcall

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
So who is headed south? Remember theres $$ on the table.....Be the fastest, and the next trip to Whistler is paid for.......

im in 100%, but not planning on being that fast, although since it will be dry, i hop to beat my last times by alot....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
I'm thinking about it. Still up in the air. I may try and head down with Buildyourown! We will see.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I guess most people I ride with think I'm pretty fast... Funny becuase I blow chunks at jumping! I wish I had the money to race!! Man, I'm gonna go work.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
ioscope said:
I guess most people I ride with think I'm pretty fast... Funny becuase I blow chunks at jumping! I wish I had the money to race!! Man, I'm gonna go work.
No excuse. The hood course is jump free.
If you like to go fast on tech terrain, this is your course.

I will be there. I have some reckoning to do after last race.

And snacks, I also have a spare wheel if you really want to go.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
buildyourown said:
No excuse. The hood course is jump free.
If you like to go fast on tech terrain, this is your course.

I will be there. I have some reckoning to do after last race.

And snacks, I also have a spare wheel if you really want to go.
Thanks, but I FINALLY got a tracking number :nuts: it should be here by Thursday :think:

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
66 said:
Are you riding again? or heading down for different reasons?

The race is a Sat/Sun format.

I'm riding again at 100%. I was very tentative last race after coming back from my injury and my time was a bit disappointing. After pinning it all weekend at Whistler, I can't wait to ride Hood.

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
buildyourown said:
The race is a Sat/Sun format.

I'm riding again at 100%. I was very tentative last race after coming back from my injury and my time was a bit disappointing. After pinning it all weekend at Whistler, I can't wait to ride Hood.
congrats!! I will see you there.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
theres a trail that goes from timberline down to Govy (glade), and one that goes from Govy to Welches by the DQ (pioneer bridal), although we ended at the bottom of the big hill where it crosses the hwy . Glade is loose fast road that turns into Singletrack about 1/2 the way down. The Bridal trail is all singletrack, but does have some sustained climbing that wasnt fun on the DH bike. Shuttle on Hwy26 to timberline.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Dang...yet another Hood race we can't make :(

My folks are coming into town...but thankfully enough we convinced them that taking a trip to Whistler would be fun so at least we'll get a few hours of riding in here and there.

Good luck everyone!