Quantcast

Hood River / Portland locals!!

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Hi all :)

On my way to Whistler from Salt Lake City I'd like to do some riding in the hood river / Mt hood area this Tuesday-Friday (16-19th).

Any good recommendations on trails?

I can pedal up but would rather ride some DH / tech trails if possible. I'll probably ride in the morning or late afternoon to keep the days open for some windsurfing.

Any locals to hook up with on the trail?

That's it :)

THanks!

eknomf

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Nanaimo, BC
I'd recommend stopping at post canyon in hood river. You could also go to syncline which is on the washington side of the columbia or the glade trail and skibowl up on mt hood. I will probably be free to ride tues and weds if you want to be shown around post canyon.

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
eknomf said:
I will probably be free to ride tues and weds if you want to be shown around post canyon.
That would be great!!! I know where the entrance of the Canyon but I guess there is a whole maze of trails after that!!
Here is my number: 801 647 7788

Thanks!

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
eknomf-clean out yo pms! here's what i wrote:

aw, shucks, won't be able to do it today, but i could definitely do a ride tomorrow. would you be shuttling or riding up? (eek!) those rides both seem like lots of work but fun, so if you'd be patient with my uphill skills, i'd love to go!

mani, are you riding tomorrow??

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Megan Black said:
eknomf-clean out yo pms! here's what i wrote:
mani, are you riding tomorrow??

GReat ride!!! Thanks for the guiding eknomf!! That was awesome (although the trail pretty much) owned me!!)

Megan: I'd love to do this ride again in the next few days.. I have to give it another trial! I could also try something else.. As long as there is riding :)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
whoa, i didn't know you were hitting _that_ stunt, ryan. awesome. :thumb: answer your phone next time i'm in whistler btw heh