Quantcast

Hood River/Post Canyon this weekend?

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
As luck would have it. I had car trouble on my way home tonight. Hopefully I can get it fixed by the weekend. :(

If I don't go there it looks like the Shore for me. :)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Bullitrider said:
Probably heading down to hit it up. Anyone else going? What days? It would be cool to have a meeting of the monkeys.
Are you staying down there Saturday night? I can't find any place that is available for camping or hotel!! :mumble:

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
A friend and his friends have a house rented in DT Hood River. It sounds pretty sweet. Full kitchen/utensils & BBQ If I can't get there I'm gonna be bummed! If I can get my car fixed(battery/alternator probs) I'll be down there by Saturday afternoon at the latest. Are you going down there hell or high water? If so, PM a phone # and I'll let you know one way or another if I'm gonna make it.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Bullitrider said:
A friend and his friends have a house rented in DT Hood River. It sounds pretty sweet. Full kitchen/utensils & BBQ If I can't get there I'm gonna be bummed! If I can get my car fixed(battery/alternator probs) I'll be down there by Saturday afternoon at the latest. Are you going down there hell or high water? If so, PM a phone # and I'll let you know one way or another if I'm gonna make it.
We are taking off early Saturday and heading down. Probably riding most of Saturday and then staying at a B&B outside of Lynden. I ride a trans/blue Superlight and Ethan rides a grean Gian Rain. Say hi if you see us on the trail. Good luck on making it down! :thumb:

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Right on. I'm gonna try and get down Saturday morning myself. It just means I'll probably be wrenching on the car tonight(what a fun Friday night) but we'll see how it goes.