Quantcast

Hoods or helmets?

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
I had the same question when my first kid was born. I was all for the snip until I saw the little baby shpaed board they strap teh kid to to do it - including restraints for the arms and legs. I think what changed my mind is that not only did it look like a medieval torture device, but it occured to me that it WAS one.

Two boys. No scissors.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
rigidhack said:
I had the same question when my first kid was born. I was all for the snip until I saw the little baby shpaed board they strap teh kid to to do it - including restraints for the arms and legs. I think what changed my mind is that not only did it look like a medieval torture device, but it occured to me that it WAS one.

Two boys. No scissors.
I saw a video of it in a prenatal class. Imagine if you will an infant in so much pain that they can't even breathe to let out a scream.

It was one of the most upsetting things I've ever seen. And I look at ogrish.com all the time.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
H8R said:
I saw a video of it in a prenatal class. Imagine if you will an infant in so much pain that they can't even breathe to let out a scream.

It was one of the most upsetting things I've ever seen. And I look at ogrish.com all the time.
yeah, it's gruesome. parents probably feel bad when their little guy gets vaccination shots, right? at least those are worth the pain.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dirtjumpP.1 said:
just do it, ive never regreted getting mine done. ;)

Just doing it because it's been done before? Ok. That's brilliant.

Why not cut off the end of a baby's nose? Without anesthesia?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
narlus said:
yeah, it's gruesome. parents probably feel bad when their little guy gets vaccination shots, right? at least those are worth the pain.
But vaccinations have a use... what does lopping off a chunk of flesh actually do health wise for the child?

Leave it uncut...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dirtjumpP.1 said:
girls wouldnt like that, so whats the point?
??

What is the whole point of mangling a little boys dick? Just because dad's was mangled?

:rolleyes:

That's like saying, "Well, dad was mauled by a bear, and chicks dig scars, so let's feed little Johnny to the grizzly."

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
This poor kid hasn't even been born yet and there's this huge debate wether his pee-pee should be cut or not. Too funny. How old do you think he should be when you tell him this was on the internet for the whole world to see?

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
H8R said:
??

What is the whole point of mangling a little boys dick? Just because dad's was mangled?

:rolleyes:

That's like saying, "Well, dad was mauled by a bear, and chicks dig scars, so let's feed little Johnny to the grizzly."
exactly, im glad you get what im saying.... :thumb:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Slugman said:
But vaccinations have a use... what does lopping off a chunk of flesh actually do health wise for the child?

Leave it uncut...
no, i'm agreeing w/ you (my point that parents feel bad about needles getting stuck in the little one, but that they might also voluntarily cause much greater pain to their baby via the barbaric foreskin savaging).

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
As wrong as this may sound ask the mother-to-be. If the male in the marriage/relationship has been snipped. Would/does she have a problem with giving noggin/sex to an uncut ding ding? Got to look at it this way, you don't want your child losing a potential GF/wife because of his schwanker not being modified. Julie wasn't thrilled about having our son cut, then again she said seeing pics of uncut guys grosses her out. I don't remember any pain from having it done so I don't see an issue with it. Think about your sons future in relationships, not for your own selfishness because you don't want your kids privates to hurt for a few days.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I'm done w/ it.

Go ahead and butcher your kid's dick. Maybe he'll grow up to be just like N8.

:thumb:

J

JRB

H8R said:
I'm done w/ it.

Go ahead and butcher your kid's dick. Maybe he'll grow up to be just like N8.

:thumb:
yup - pretty much the same as the last time this was a thread.

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
H8R said:
I read somewhere that a man had it done later in life.

He said sex went from full color to black and white.

Cleanliness is NOT an issue. If you can wash behind your ears, you can wash your dick. If you are planning on having your kid raised by wolves and he will never bathe, then yeah, maybe get him snipped.

Women don't mind it. Trust me on this.

Benefits? None that I can think of. Unless putting your infant through excruciating pain is beneficial. Just make sure you snip the girls too. :help:
What he said.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
This just in...our very own Tenille who posts as Tenille...has actually performed a circumcision...she is headed to med school, and she was assisting a doctor and performed the circumcision on a baby herself. There is no baby shaped board with shackles and straps...they DO indeed give a local anesthetic, and there are no scalpels involved. The way she described the device that is used kinda sounds like one of those things you use to cut the foil on a wine bottle, and the baby didn't scream at all. Just thought I'd set the record straight for y'all...

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
here at Ridemonkey, we tend to frown on factual "information" being passed off as "thread" material (aka e-knowledge)

so please retract your last post

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
dh girlie said:
This just in...our very own Tenille who posts as Tenille...has actually performed a circumcision...she is headed to med school, and she was assisting a doctor and performed the circumcision on a baby herself. There is no baby shaped board with shackles and straps...they DO indeed give a local anesthetic, and there are no scalpels involved. The way she described the device that is used kinda sounds like one of those things you use to cut the foil on a wine bottle, and the baby didn't scream at all. Just thought I'd set the record straight for y'all...
And in one fatal swoop,
DH Girlie shuts up the closed Tulip monsters.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Jeremy R said:
And in one fatal swoop,
DH Girlie shuts up the closed Tulip monsters.
HAHAHAHA! I was just sharing some info...it was weird...we were driving to SF last night for the concert...and we were talking about her applying to med school and such...and she said she had assisted a family practice doctor...and the dr. let her perfom the procedure....how weird is that that this thread has been going on and THAT of all things comes up in casual conversation?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHA! I was just sharing some info...it was weird...we were driving to SF last night for the concert...and we were talking about her applying to med school and such...and she said she had assisted a family practice doctor...and the dr. let her perfom the procedure....how weird is that that this thread has been going on and THAT of all things comes up in casual conversation?
You somehow planted the subliminal seed in her mind. I know it.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dh girlie said:
I swear I did not...we were just talking about her plans for med school...I was like WHAT?!?!? you did WHAT?!?!?!
Then....
"there's a guy that keeps pestering me.."
"really?"
"Do you think you....."
"Sure...."

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dh girlie said:

You really aren't awake yet are you...

The subject is cutting a senstitve part of the male anatomy. A guy pestering you, a friend who isn't squemish about cutting..... A conversation acout cutting...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
dh girlie said:
not really...but what guy are you talking about?

IT'S A JOKE.... playing on male fears that women are planning..... The guy is speculative, he doesn't have to exist, or rather he esists only in the joke.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
narlus said:
lisa's rock. data point of 1, obtained anecdotally.

http://www.circumstitions.com/pain-studies.html

Oh, I have no doubt that it hurts.
It is just that you are dealing with 2 types of pain here.
If you have it done, you are dealing with the physical pain of having it done.

If you don't have it done, you are going to have to deal with "locker room" pain when your kid hits junior high, because kids like to point and laugh at things that are different, like flower headed dingers. Or even worse pain, if the same thing happens later from a girl.
And it is up to the parents to decide which one is better for their kid.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Jeremy R said:
Oh, I have no doubt that it hurts.
It is just that you are dealing with 2 types of pain here.
If you have it done, you are dealing with the physical pain of having it done.

If you don't have it done, you are going to have to deal with "locker room" pain when your kid hits junior high, because kids like to point and laugh at things that are different, like flower headed dingers. Or even worse pain, if the same thing happens later from a girl.
And it is up to the parents to decide which one is better for their kid.
or maybe yr kid will end up in europe, or an area of the US which is progressive in this area, and he'll be the one who is different.

do females which have undergone circumcision look different? :oink: