Quantcast

Hoods or helmets?

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Jeremy R said:
If you don't have it done, you are going to have to deal with "locker room" pain when your kid hits junior high, because kids like to point and laugh at things that are different, like flower headed dingers. Or even worse pain, if the same thing happens later from a girl.
And it is up to the parents to decide which one is better for their kid.
Go ahead, point and laugh... tiny
Some of the penis length and circumference because its double-layered wrapping of loose and usually overhanging foreskin is now missing, making the circumcised penis truncated and thinner than it would have been if left intact.

[1. R. D. Talarico and J. E. Jasaitis, "Concealed Penis: A Complication of Neonatal Circumcision," Journal of Urology 110 (1973): 732-733. 2. Richters J, Gerofi J, Donovan B. Why do condoms break or slip off in use? An exploratory study. Int J STD AIDS. 1995; 6(1):11-8. ] .

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Slugman said:
Go ahead, point and laugh... tiny
Ha, you can superglue a porkchop to the end of your penis, and that will make it bigger too.
Who gives a shat?
This is my last post in this thread.
I don't even have an opinion either way, and could care less,
as I will go out of my way to keep from seeing a hooded or unhooded one.
I think I will have my son's cut into the shape of a cowboy hat, so he can pull it out at show and tell.
Giddy up.

J

JRB

Jeremy R said:
<snip>I think I will have my son's cut into the shape of a cowboy hat, so he can pull it out at show and tell.
Giddy up.
Everyone will say, "how's it hangin' there, Tex"???

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
loco said:
Don't hate me because I am beautiful.
I wonder if I take you home
Would you still be in love, baby (in love, baby)
I wonder if I take you home
Would you still be in love, baby (in love, baby)

No, no, no, no, don’t phunk with my heart