Quantcast

Hop bars

BeerMe

Monkey
Apr 18, 2008
FOCO NOCO
I've been throwing hop barspins on my 20in. for some time and have them pretty dialed. I'm convinced I could get them on my 26 except that my hydraulic line isn't near long enough. I ride brakeless on the 20 so it's not a concern.
I was wondering if any of you guys have these down, even if it's not a bunny hop barspin and do you just use a really long hydraulic line/cable or what?

BeerMe

Monkey
Apr 18, 2008
FOCO NOCO
Got a recomendation on a line? Like if I ordered another set of Hayes lines, would they be the same length as the current hose or longer? I saw a set of Goodridge steel braided, but it didn't say exactly how long they are. I also saw that atomlab makes a hydraulic gyro. Anybody used one of those?

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
stock hayes hydro lines are plenty long to spin around once. i did not cut mine cuz i was too lazy and they work for whips and barspins...well if i could do them anyways

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
If you have to upgrade lines... You mine-as-well get some sick steel braided.. I have a set of goodies comin' for my j7. It ought to be plentttyyy long enough. My STOCK j7 is long enough to get at least a spin out of..