Quantcast

Hope is a four letter word.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
The funny thing is that i just came back from Vegas sunday and was talking to my buddies about that Mescaline stuff. They said it was something completely different. I ended up coming home with a new viking helmet. everybody was laughing and pointing on the plane saying "wow. He must've had a crazy weekend." Oh Vegas. That place sucks.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Quoting Bad Santa: "Hope in one hand and sh*t in the other and see which one fills up first."

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
you want to be a cop.....?

i really dont want to read about you splattering your brains across the inside of your cruiser when you have had a bad day.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
you want to be a cop.....?

i really dont want to read about you splattering your brains across the inside of your cruiser when you have had a bad day.
Yipes, I hadn't thought of that.

Maybe plucky PI is more the way to go.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Na, I'm still here.
I said fvck it, got on the motorcycle and rode for 1500 miles last week. Good way to clear your head.

However, the 580 and 680 freeways in CA can suck my recently shorn balls.

I got it sorted out. No booze, but its back to using my dick as a ho slayer for a good long time.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Na, I'm still here.
I said fvck it, got on the motorcycle and rode for 1500 miles last week. Good way to clear your head.

However, the 580 and 680 freeways in CA can suck my recently shorn balls.

I got it sorted out. No booze, but its back to using my dick as a ho slayer for a good long time.
You need some good riding at Northstar in a month, and you and I can get some Cokes.

greenhood

Turbo Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
SEATTLE-MINNEAPOLIS
oh yeah, the two sides of the sword are sharp.

one minute it is: This chick is filthy in the sheets!!! I GET TO PIIHB :banana: or... How ossim is it that she goes down in a theater and I didn't even have to work hard for it :brows:

the next it is: Where did this chick learn to be filthy in the sheets :huh: How much IDB action has she had before :twitch: She seems pretty comfy with this "going down in a theater" thing, how often does she doe this :shocked:
You might be in danger of developing a "Madonna/Whore" complex.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
Man, i was planning on riding at the N* in july when i head out there to get married. But it doesn't look like i'll be bringing my DH bike. I won't have any room for my gear or bike since i'm already taking 4 bikes. If i can get one of my DH buddies to head out there for a few days, i might have him bring my stuff. But right now it's not looking so good.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I'm kinda heavy, and my bike is all set up to my weight. That's why i wanted to bring it. I figured they have rentals. Just don't know about renting something. Plus, i'd still have to figure out how to get all of my gear out there.
I have some other DH buddies that are looking in to heading out there for my wedding. I might try to pawn my stuff on one of them too. If it doesn't happen, i'll just have to ride my trail bike around some of the local XC trails.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Na, I'm still here.
:stupid:

I did something close to 2500 miles on the R1 a few weeks ago. Me, my moto, my mp3 player and a few fresh undies. Going through the redwoods at 90 was awesome. I do need to rework my seat, though. The seat position is awesome now, but the seat lacks serious padding.

My R1 sits a lot like the Ducati Monster, just a ton more power :D

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I've got a 1098 when I really want to do dumb things, but its good for under 90 mile trips. My hands, feet and nuts fall asleep on it pretty good.

Though that much time on the Monster made me think of new ways to spend a lot of money I don't have. New exhaust, rear sets, tires, forks, shock, mirrors... The list goes on to about $3500 worth of parts...

I'm dumb.