Quantcast

Hope this wasn't Manimal

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Somehow, that is Obama's fault. Terrible situation it seems like from the article.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm ethically stuck on this.

Sorry for the guy who got fucked up as an individual, but utterly unsympathetic to his organization, its methods, and its charter.
:stupid:

It wouldn't bother me at all to hear he was out of a job, but I do not wish anyone to undergo such treatment.

Edit: I thought last report was Manimal was in the Tucson vicinity?

Double edit: Comments section is doing it's damnedest to make me second guess the humanity I think we ought have for the victim.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We have made the border a dangerous and violent place. When you criminalize and activity but do absolutely nothing curb demand, it draws out the worst in society.

We seemed to understand this for prohibition, but when your not dealing with white housewives the lesson is obscured to most Americans. I genuinely believe that the powers to be create immigration and drug policy to create such mayhem. To create a subclass of citizens through asperous incarceration and a subclass of workers by turning a blind eye to those who hire them but rejecting their legitimacy. This has a multitude of negative repercussions on the larger society but none felt by those in their ivory towers that profit from such policies. Yet another cost deferred upon the ignorant masses who ultimately are fooled into bearing the standard.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
What a neat website.

ABOUT
Blue Lives Matter is a media company, founded and run entirely by active and retired law enforcement officers. In today’s evolving society, an increasing number of citizens fail to accept responsibility for their actions and attempt to escape the consequences through outward blame. Due to the nature of the profession, law enforcement personnel are seen as easy targets and are consequently bullied by slander, illegitimate complaints, frivolous law suits, and physical attacks. The echo of these negative highlights by the media and political figures have only further damaged community relations, which has greatly increased the inherent threat of the profession. We desire to change these wrongs to law enforcement and once again shed positive light on America’s heroes to help boost morale and gain society’s much needed support.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
What a neat website.

ABOUT
Blue Lives Matter is a media company, founded and run entirely by active and retired law enforcement officers. In today’s evolving society, an increasing number of citizens fail to accept responsibility for their actions and attempt to escape the consequences through outward blame. Due to the nature of the profession, law enforcement personnel are seen as easy targets and are consequently bullied by slander, illegitimate complaints, frivolous law suits, and physical attacks. The echo of these negative highlights by the media and political figures have only further damaged community relations, which has greatly increased the inherent threat of the profession. We desire to change these wrongs to law enforcement and once again shed positive light on America’s heroes to help boost morale and gain society’s much needed support.

:sarcastic::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sarcastic: