Quantcast

Hopeys back (sort of)

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
So hopey looks to have sold to another individual who took it and made some upgrades.
Not out yet but coming soon...

That said I loved mine and liked it in rocks for sure, but I think at some point the gadgets outweigh the love of riding and it turns into a 2 wheeled gadget...they all have some small benefits but it kills the love and adventure a bit...for pro I can see it and UCI level ..

Pademelon.cc and pademelon performance products on Instagram
p3pb26586410.jpg

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
4, 1 as back up let's quit pussy footing around!!!

Actually as much as I liked it , and it is really nice for NW courses where it's rocks from hell...I couldn't see it on a Enduro set up.. I could buy DH for sure...

Enduro would have to be super rutty, roots and rocks...I like throwing the bars and bike around...

(Probably not even 1, not that they don't work but time on bike will exceed gadgets )

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
Hes based down my way now.
Pademelons are little wallabies, that lay scattered all over the tasmania roads. Near end of summer, maybe every 100 metres on back roads.
Stupid little cute fuckers that jazz your sleepy heart rate, at 5am break of dawn, to max bpm via unwanted spikes of adrenaline as they Kamikaze themselves exploding your frontbumper and headlights.
They also eat my wive’s plants.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Pademelons are little wallabies, that lay scattered all over the tasmania roads. Near end of summer, maybe every 100 metres on back roads.
Stupid little cute fuckers that jazz your sleepy heart rate, at 5am break of dawn, to max bpm via unwanted spikes of adrenaline as they Kamikaze themselves exploding your frontbumper and headlights.
Well we got a lot of homeless people who do that shit, all of it even poop all over...we named a bike after them too polygon...

Bike078

Monkey
Jan 11, 2018
How many wives do you have? :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Steering dampers these days are about making the bike less floppy climbing, yeah?
Maybe, but also to stop getting deflected when holding a line? Maybe?

This one damps in one direction, going from off center. It doesn't do anything when returning to center.

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
Maybe, but also to stop getting deflected when holding a line? Maybe?

This one damps in one direction, going from off center. It doesn't do anything when returning to center.
Ive got a scotts on my dirtbike.
The bike is a steeper head angle bike.. it calms headshake.
Ive learned to keep it turned way down where you dont feel it (lsc open) and let the high speed circiut do its job if turned up where you can feel it during normal steering ops it kills front end feedback.

Im almost ceartain the guys i know who didnt like them and took em cranked up the lsc too much and washed & tucked the front all over the place

Now with how slack mtbs have become.....
Im having a hard time seeing the damper help