Quantcast

}}}}}} Hot as hell Wednesday GTM ///////

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hottest and driest summer in Denmark on record its almost starting to feel like NYC. What a change from last years wet and cold summer. Makes for some good riding weather. More mountain biking tonight after work.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning :monkey:s

Today is my 9th wedding anniversary. However no special plans yet since both of us are working a bunch this week. Also, I guess I should start packing for Monkeyfest this weekend.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
it's going to be a long hot 3 week stretch. I have horse shows to work the next 3 weekends in a row plus my normal m-f gig. I guees I will put the lights on the bike and plan on nothing but night rides. forecast for the next 7 days is temps in the 90s and 20-30 mph winds..Its going to make life hell for the guys on the many wildfires out here

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

My brain is still numb from the 2hrs of stop and go traffic from yesterday's drive home from work. Storms had the whole flow of traffic all jacked up for about 30 miles. "Schedule your survey later in the afternoon," my inside voice said. "That way, you can just head home a bit early from there." Planning fail. Luckily, the job is big enough that the drive was totally worth it.

Y'all be good to each other out there....we have plenty of people doing the opposite already.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Felt a spider in my bed last night. Jumped up and screamed Ned Flanders style and then found the bastard on my pillow. Proceeded to then have a horrible sleep.

Ride night. I've got a cooler packed full of beer, pickles and some assorted olives/mushrooms/stuffed pepper things. Should make for some great farts.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Felt a spider in my bed last night. Jumped up and screamed Ned Flanders style and then found the bastard on my pillow. Proceeded to then have a horrible sleep.
It's okay, the eggs it laid inside your ear won't hatch for a couple of nights so you should be able to sleep tonight.

Ride night. I've got a cooler packed full of beer, pickles and some assorted olives/mushrooms/stuffed pepper things. Should make for some great farts.
You should stay at our camp on the lake. Spiders will walk over you all night...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Had one craw across my chest one night a few months ago, and I nearly jumped into an alternate universe from a dead sleep screaming like an eight year old girl who just got a pony for her birthday.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Ugh, it's been so humid here. Feels so gross all the time and makes it even better with 90*+ days. I hate summer in SoCal. Going on my first pedal since getting back from Whistler. So much stupid stuff to do with the house, been working on that almost every day.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
night one of radiohead....excellent.....although i bonked during the encores.

night 2 will be spent on the floor...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It's okay, the eggs it laid inside your ear won't hatch for a couple of nights so you should be able to sleep tonight.
You should stay at our camp on the lake. Spiders will walk over you all night...
Had one craw across my chest one night a few months ago, and I nearly jumped into an alternate universe from a dead sleep screaming like an eight year old girl who just got a pony for her birthday.
How about...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
C0487EB0-E562-42B1-A81D-3CFD392D03DE.jpeg
Worked a long day yesterday and will likely do the same today before heading to Mtl on Friday to catch up with the fam.

Managed to sleep through my alarm so started my ride about 45 mins late.

Monty wasn’t bothered.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Guy I was going to ride with tonight bailed because his dog has explosive diarrhea. Unclear if I have motivation to go solo on a shitty feeling ankle or not.

@Westy, you want that trainer back?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Sweet. Actually went to the end of cascade river road and hiked through cascade pass then to the Sahale arm last week.View attachment 129669 Twas amazing and brutal, 20 miles.

Wave if you see a blue vw go by. I ain't a slowass local.
Never saw ya, but little man was so determined to be a happy hiker we ended up going up to Sahale! I see your view and raise you one goat....

And also, did you know that marmots cool themselves on hot days by laying spread eagle in snow patches? A little tid bit I learned... this little fucker wasn't moving for anyone! Hikers just went around. It was awesome.

It was hot and beautiful.

Mornin' dudes and dudet!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Its nice, but its slow season at work right now so even finding busy work is kind of challenging. If i sit and do nothing, the day drags on and on.
Im a week ahead of deadline & am working ot lol
actually need my computer to surf the webz this week