Quantcast

Hot burritos for lunch... I never knew....

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Where is everyone in here on this nice sunny day? ;)
Well I just ate lunch. I had some of those individually wraped burritos. Usually they say "hot" on them, but they really aren't too hot, right? I always use taco bell fire sauce on mine since I have a few year's worth supply of them. Well, I did the usual, started eating, and not long later I was sweating - every bit made it hotter. By the end, the last few bites I was almost afraid to eat, so I did so very carefully with my cold milk following right behind to put the fire out....

Wow, that wasn't lunch, it was an experience. I was sweating, breathing fast with my mouth open, anything to cool it down... Yeah, I'm sure you all thought this was interesting... if anyone other than skookum is left in here.... ;)

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
I keep checking between trips to the garage to work on bikes. Mostly cleaning and maintainence but I had to fix my road bike for a 50 miler tomorrow.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I can remember several times eating really spicey food and then taking a dump. When my poo hit the water there was a sizzling sound.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
smedford said:
Its only about 70 in Bellingham
I know... but going to the DJ park, where it is in the open really hot (went today) and then I went to galby and got really sweaty. Let's just say I dont like to use really easy gears, walk my bike, or go slow in general. :o: