Quantcast

Hot chicks = VW

Dr. Steth

Monkey
Jun 16, 2004
Anywhere but here.
:think: What's the deal? Every time I look over and see a hot chick, she's driving a VW Passat! What gives?
I've checked out the ones in the Jettas too, but they're not quite up to par. It's usually a Passat.
Maybe it's just me.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
if you think the chicks driving passats are the hottest perhaps you're getting a bit old yourself. :D passats are family haulers around seattle at least...

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Ya its usually Jetta's. In the past few years I have dated no less then 4 chics that drove Jetta's. It is the 20 something young hot professional chic car. Then they grow up and get a g35, a4 or BMW 3 series when they start making a little more coin.

The most common color is silver

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
I drive a Jetta, and ride DH, trail, XC, and (uh ho...) roadie. But for some reason, I just can't find "love" in another guys hairy asshole. I like the bean and the Champaign glasses. So, sorry to bust your bubbles about guys + Jetta = gay. Mine is a '96 w/ lo-pros (not lowered, too many potholes here in CO) and a dent in the rear passenger quarter panel from where a Nissan driving bitch tagged me. Maybe she was just jealous that I was prettier than she :eviltongu
And, I have no stickers on my car, but do have a set of head light lens covers like my car is wearing glasses :D

scratch

Chimp
Jan 1, 2005
denver, co
just memorize the sorority letters and look for the stickers on the back glass. shiny car + sorority letters= possible car accident due to staring

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Pau11y said:
I drive a Jetta, and ride DH, trail, XC, and (uh ho...) roadie. But for some reason, I just can't find "love" in another guys hairy asshole.
so you're saying you only like to receive? :dead: :D

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Pau11y said:
Speaking of receive... I checked your sig... WTF? 158 pages? Seriously tho, I'm sure you ride like a friggin' monkey on crank, but 158 pages?
the "ride pics thread"? it's more of a boston-monkey chat room :D . and to my credit i do shoot around 10k frames per year. it's just that precious few of them are of biking.