Quantcast

Hot dogs and cauliflower...

J

JRB

let's see if you guys can equate this enough to turn it into a giant pissin' match. :think:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Chili cheese dogs from Der Wienerschnitzel!

And I don't care what you or Changleen or OMGF, or N8, or BS think! You all better damn well love DW (See, even DW's parents knew the goodness of Der Weinerschnitzel! That's why they named him Dee Dub!), or you will all face the wrath of a hot dog jihad!!!! :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Hah! And as further proof of my point where did The Descendents go to eat? Hah! DER WEINERSCHNITZEL!!!!!

Post ride meal? Chili cheese dogs and beer. Pre ride meal? CHILI CHEESE DOGS AND BEER!!!

You damn right it's dogs!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Trainwreck said:
Oatmeal dosed in Cholula hot sauce and a dill pickle spear with a side of fuzzy green chilis.
INFIDEL!!!! You must submit or face the DOG OF WAR!!!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Ciaran said:
Pre ride meal? CHILI CHEESE DOGS AND BEER!!!
I sure love your spirit but the thought of hitting that first nasty climb with a belly full of chili cheese dogs and beer made be throw up in my mouth a little.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Ciaran said:
Chili cheese dogs from Der Wienerschnitzel!

And I don't care what you or Changleen or OMGF, or N8, or BS think! You all better damn well love DW (See, even DW's parents knew the goodness of Der Weinerschnitzel! That's why they named him Dee Dub!), or you will all face the wrath of a hot dog jihad!!!! :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Hah! And as further proof of my point where did The Descendents go to eat? Hah! DER WEINERSCHNITZEL!!!!!

Post ride meal? Chili cheese dogs and beer. Pre ride meal? CHILI CHEESE DOGS AND BEER!!!

You damn right it's dogs!
May I take your order?

J

JRB

brungeman said:
May I take your order?
welcome to der weinerschnitzel, may i take your order please?

yeah i want: two large cokes, two large fries chili-cheese dog, large doctor pepper super deluxe, with cheese and tomato

you want bill sperm with that?

no! ALL!