Quantcast

Hot for teacher ,are you

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Ok I know some of you monkeys have kids ,and they go to school how many of your kids have hot teachers ,I`am in a big dilemma ,my daughters second grade teacher is such a hottie and now that my wife and I have this weird living situation ,I want the teacher :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ( she`s buying a house and I won`t be living there :stosh: :stosh: ) should I pursue the teacher or should I just behave :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
shocktower said:
Ok I know some of you monkeys have kids ,and they go to school how many of your kids have hot teachers ,I`am in a big dilemma ,my daughters second grade teacher is such a hottie and now that my wife and I have this weird living situation ,I want the teacher :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ( she`s buying a house and I won`t be living there :stosh: :stosh: ) should I pursue the teacher or should I just behave :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Be like... Hey, I am sure you have rules aginst dating your 6 year old students, but how about their parents?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
jmvar said:
wait 'till next school year when she is not your kid's teacher and you have your marital issues figured out. It will make things a lot less complicated.
Yeah, considering all the drama that has happened in your life recently, I'd say you need to behave. No need to add fuel to the fire right now.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
pixelninja said:
Yeah, considering all the drama that has happened in your life recently, I'd say you need to behave. No need to add fuel to the fire right now.
yea true. i'm with these folks really.

pixelninja said:

I disagree and would argue that a sweet rebound girl would seriously do Shocktower some good about now.
As long as he can keep it in check i don't see anything wrong with it.

Also, as soon as his ex starts dating and flaunts it to shock that will make him trip but if he's seeing someone then in kinda brings balance to the chaos.

I can see shock dwelling over BS (he's said it B4) so i basically think a new girl can help him get his mind right....

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
TreeSaw said:
Coming from a teacher's perspective.....Behave ;) atleast while you figure out your family situation. It'll be easier on everyone...especially your daughter!!
I gotta agree. My wife is a first grade teacher and I can't tell you how many times we've shared a laugh over the truly pitiful attempts by kids' fathers(not just divorced or separated ones, either) to get in her panties. Guys are just sooo predictably lame. :rolleyes:

Normally when given the option, I punch the "Hit It!" button every time, but when your quarry is in a position to greatly affect your kid's life, it's just not worth it. If you hit on the teacher, at best you place yourself and your kid in an uncomfortable situation(just so you can get your tip wet) and at worst you create a hugely embarrasing situation for all concerned that could have educational ramifications for your kid even beyond that school year. What if the teacher caused this to be noted officially with the principal or if she overreacted and brought a union grievance regarding hostile work environment due to your "persistent and unwanted sexual advances"? You are really treading on dangerous ground.

llkoolkeg said:
I gotta agree. My wife is a first grade teacher and I can't tell you how many times we've shared a laugh over the truly pitiful attempts by kids' fathers(not just divorced or separated ones, either) to get in her panties. Guys are just sooo predictably lame. :rolleyes:

Normally when given the option, I punch the "Hit It!" button every time, but when your quarry is in a position to greatly affect your kid's life, it's just not worth it. If you hit on the teacher, at best you place yourself and your kid in an uncomfortable situation(just so you can get your tip wet) and at worst you create a hugely embarrasing situation for all concerned that could have educational ramifications for your kid even beyond that school year. What if the teacher caused this to be noted officially with the principal or if she overreacted and brought a union grievance regarding hostile work environment due to your "persistent and unwanted sexual advances"? You are really treading on dangerous ground.
:stupid: Don't be a fool.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Funny to post on the internet where nothing really matters. Taking the advice given here to the streets.....bad idea. Do you really want your daughter to have to explain to her friends why daddy gave teacher a "special hug"? Think of the children!

The Ito

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
:so confussed:

wasn't your last thread about how you still loved your wife, and how you would do whatever you could/anything to get her back???

J

JRB

douglas said:
:so confussed:

wasn't your last thread about how you still loved your wife, and how you would do whatever you could/anything to get her back???
:stupid:

*actually, I agree with all of the comments that say it is not so smart. :think: