Quantcast

Hot Fudge "Sunday"

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Anyone have a new IH Sunday? I would be stoked to here some news about it. They look like a top-notch ride, plus I just read this interview with Dave Weagel on descent-world and that guy sounds like he really knows what going on, possibly on another level than other frame designers.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
The Sunday's definitely look like they have a sweet action in the rear linkage.
That footage from the U.S. open in Synop's is a good example.
Wishing I ordered one. The SGS is still pretty sweet though with a little DHX luvin.
You into some gates tonight? It will be the christening session.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
I'm in. Hey go to www.descent-world.co.uk there is a real good interview w/ Dave Weagel. It gives you a little insight on the bike design. I dont know if you've been to that site, its kinda like DIRT online Yo!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Yeah but I was hittin' some sweet jumps on it and it broke! I just wish I had some kind of skills, girls only like guys that have skills. I think I have a better chance with my knumb-chucks!

two1 said:
Yeah but I was hittin' some sweet jumps on it and it broke! I just wish I had some kind of skills, girls only like guys that have skills. I think I have a better chance with my knumb-chucks!

yea, I hear ya...I need skillz too..all i have is drawing skillz..I can draw you a liger? Its only the most powerful animal ever...its breed for its mystical powers in majic! :thumb:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Everyone is still waiting for the sundays it seems. A while back there was alot of chatter about them (people being mad there not here yet...), but thats quieted down alot. If ya search trhe DH forum you may find some good info.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
I've got a little bit more fine tuning to do on ye olde gate, and she'll be ready for work.

næstep

Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
SF Bay Area, California
I'm building an Iron Horse FRIDAY (an MkIII), but that Sunday looks Kick-Azz. I wish they would have carried the floating shock mount/lower link over to my bike, but right now only the Sunday the the Independent Fabrications Tungsten Electrode are "special" enough.

That interview really tells a story, and gives me that much more respect for Dave Weagle. (Well, plus he's the only suspension designer I know of who'll log on to these forums and put folks in their place.) Dude messed up, he should have named it the "Weagle-link" and we would all be bowing to him in another couple of years.

How come none of our sites do interviews like that? Hell, our mags don't even interview that well.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
two1 said:
I agree, that is an impressive interview, and also raises my respect for Dave Weagle. Good stuff!
Hey Sucka! I think the Sunday World Cup would be a sick bike for you. I don't think as of now any one has taken delivery of theirs yet. But any time I guess.
Dave is one sa-weet bike designer and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Tige and I hung out with him and the guys from E-thirteen last year at the Otter and got to know him pretty well. One smart mutha-humpa! Let me know if you go that route on the Sunday bro.

Man, then all the fast fools in B-ham might be on Iron Ponies!

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Yeah it'll be nice to actually pedal one around and see how it feels. I have a hard time changing stuff unless its just right. I am way too picky!
Hey and when did you drop maxxis for the miches'?

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
two1 said:
Yeah it'll be nice to actually pedal one around and see how it feels. I have a hard time changing stuff unless its just right. I am way too picky!
Hey and when did you drop maxxis for the miches'?
I agree. If it isn't clickin' I don't plan on stickin'! It's got to be just right and feel good.
What are you talking about this Maxxis/Michi' thing?