Quantcast

hot italian women

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Your thread is no good, with no pics to verify your findings.
This is from a strictly scientific point of view, of course.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
im sure its killing you with all of the 'opportunities' you are missing.

ive spent a little bit of time in italy while in the service and yes they are hot.

i think they were even hotter in israel (sp?), i mean they even looked good in uniform!!!

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Italian women can't speak without their hands. Bondage is not so much fun with them.

And yes, many beautiful women from there and over there....plus they cook tons of pasta and like strong red wine :heart:

pictures would be a plus.

The Ito

teambender

Chimp
Jan 11, 2004
Casa de Motionboy
Transcend said:
I am not carrying that gear around until next week. My back and legs are killing me, sorry. I even left my camera phone in Canada, oops.
You may not have your gear, but.....your travelling partner does!

Get to work Josh!

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
I can concur as I have been to italy, spent 3 weeks there. What I really liked about the Italian ladies is how they always dress up nice when they go out. No walkin around in sweatpants and t shirts for those ladies. They wearin dresses and heels and makeup, and they look good.

I lived in Vicenza (between Verona and Venice) Italy for 2 years. I can tell you for sure that there are SO many hot women in that country. Big thing is, if you dont speak the language they wont give you the time of the day. If you want the hottest women there, catch a train and head to southern Italy. Sicily is loaded also.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
SkaredShtles said:
Sorry. Still on page one. :think:

You ever notice the "quote" button on the post? :think:
And if you use only a part of the quote you must put <snip> on the ends or else the forum nazis will throw inferior over-cooked american bacon in your face. ;)

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Unbelievably hot, but they let it all go as soon as they hit their early thirties (or as soon as they're married... usually the same thing), and then it's nothing but cankles and angry-Italian-mama from then on out... unless their actresses or models, in which case plastic surgery keeps them going.

Also, you don't have to speak Italian if you're blond. Italian women love blonds. I am not blond. I learned how to speak Italian.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
ito said:
Italian women can't speak without their hands. Bondage is not so much fun with them.
Don't ever date a deaf chick, then.