Quantcast

Hottest MTB Chicks

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I thought chicks dug musicians.......
Guess it depends on what kind of chick.

Being one of those "ugly 'cause there's no other kind of MTB chicks," musicians aren't my thing. Surprise, I married a MTBer.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Missy is awesome.

She's now a local to us east coasters and a regular up at Snowshoe. She is very supportive of the younger generation of riders coming up.

That alone makes her beautiful in my book.
I agree, and she does have a good way about her. Her pirahnna/earing/hair image actually helped get her wll paid back in the day, so we can' hold that against her.

Lets see a pic of potroast88 in his gear back in '95:)

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
The truth is, if you saw any of these chicks out at the bar, they'd hardly warrant a second glance. I gave up on looking for a chick who MTB's long ago when I had this epiphany:

1. Most MTB chicks just aren't that hot.
2. Even if they are, they aren't a lot of fun to ride with because you'll likely be at pretty drastically different skill levels.
3. Most of us just have fun riding with our bros; why f with it?

I'll now don my fire-retardant suit and await the flamethrowers.

--JP
:clapping:

Sorry, but true.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The truth is, if you saw any of these chicks out at the bar, they'd hardly warrant a second glance. I gave up on looking for a chick who MTB's long ago when I had this epiphany:

1. Most MTB chicks just aren't that hot.
2. Even if they are, they aren't a lot of fun to ride with because you'll likely be at pretty drastically different skill levels.
3. Most of us just have fun riding with our bros; why f with it?

I'll now don my fire-retardant suit and await the flamethrowers.

--JP
Like Daniel Tosh talking about sports figures as models when they are clearly a 7 at best.

It's a sliding scale.

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
for the record, i had a crush on missy when i was in high school; she was just so much more bad ass than me. i guess it was more of an infatuation with coolness and skill. on the other hand, i've always thought tara llanes was perhaps the most uniquely attractive woman in the sport of mtb. and the fact that she could woop my arse on a bike put her in my top 10 easily...
(wish i could find a bigger version of this)

for me, this woman proves johnp's theory wrong

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Pffft....I'm going old skool on all you sorry asses. Those in the know, know who I'm talking about.

tick tock, who hits the reply button first? (oh and there BETTER be some rep love being spread around)
I'll hit the rep love button when I get to see this "better" picture that rumor has is around. I never saw it then, and I'm guessing I'll never see it now

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I would agree the pool of MTB chicks provides a pretty poor selection of decent looking ones, especially compared to moto chicks.

Of course I can't say that all us guys are friggin' models, but the girls have a lot more to choose from than the guys do (especially if they're looking at both genders like many of them do).

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I would agree the pool of MTB chicks provides a pretty poor selection of decent looking ones, especially compared to moto chicks.

Of course I can't say that all us guys are friggin' models, but the girls have a lot more to choose from than the guys do (especially if they're looking at both genders like many of them do).
I love how these threads turn into douchebag fests. It's a wonder "MTB chicks" even date dudes at all any more.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Yeah....it's "men"....such pigs. Women NEVER do stuff like that....
All I'm saying is I've never run into women tisk tisking at the lack of attractive men who cycle. And it's not because the sport is overrun with them.

In my opinion the sport attracts too many middle aged men squeezing into spandex and clinging to their youth for my tastes but I manage to keep my mouth shut about it, for the most part.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yeah....it's "men"....such pigs. Women NEVER do stuff like that....

We need a "am i hot or not" ridemonkey version...that would be awesome
The "sexy men" threads have been attempted by lady monkeys before to epic failure. My picture never got posted in one of those threads, which completely boggles my mind.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
All I'm saying is I've never run into women tisk tisking at the lack of attractive men who cycle. And it's not because the sport is overrun with them.

In my opinion the sport attracts too many middle aged men squeezing into spandex and clinging to their youth for my tastes but I manage to keep my mouth shut about it, for the most part.
Well I for one don't tsk tsk the lack of hotties. What I DO tsk tsk is the number of female riders who pose for photos TRYING to look like hotties, when they are OH SO NOT hotties.

Those April Lawyer/Maxxis poster are just plain lying to the world. They must have applied gallons of spackle and paint to those photos to make them look like that.

I know Maxxis is just trying to "give the people what they want"......but it's not what I want. There are plenty of perfectly good Jessica Alba photos around. I have no need for "faux-tos" ...(ha ha ha....see what I did there?) of MTB chicks.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Well I for one don't tsk tsk the lack of hotties. What I DO tsk tsk is the number of female riders who pose for photos TRYING to look like hotties, when they are OH SO NOT hotties.

Those April Lawyer/Maxxis poster are just plain lying to the world. They must have applied gallons of spackle and paint to those photos to make them look like that.

I know Maxxis is just trying to "give the people what they want"......but it's not what I want. There are plenty of perfectly good Jessica Alba photos around. I have no need for "faux-tos" ...(ha ha ha....see what I did there?) of MTB chicks.
I agree with you Mmike. This is cause for a celebration!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.

This shock of the century is just in.... men are pigs. That is all.

Oh wait....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Call me crazy, but I think women should have hips and something that resembles an ass.

And if they have a nice pair of dirty pillows, it's a bonus.

Don't try and look like a super model, look like a woman.