Quantcast

House buying question...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Pics will be a couple of weeks, as I go on vacation on Wednesday, and they don't move out until Monday. I'll try to get some before I leave, but busy until I go really.

Wumpus - Halloween.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Looks good man.
Congrats.
Get ready to be busier than you ever thought yourself capable of being.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Got the keys tonight. Went over. Medicine cabinet and storage cabinet above the toilet is gone. They will be back or I will f*#king melt down. They took a deck bench too, but I'll live without that. How much more of a pain in the ass can this thing really turn into???

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Got the keys tonight. Went over. Medicine cabinet and storage cabinet above the toilet is gone. They will be back or I will f*#king melt down. They took a deck bench too, but I'll live without that. How much more of a pain in the ass can this thing really turn into???
Have your agent handle it.

When we moved into our new house three very cool and expensive light fixtures were gone. We called our agent and within 2 days the previous owner was re-installing the cool fixtures.

If it was there when you bought the house (looked at it, made offer, closed escrow) and nothing was mentioned about them going with the previous owner then it is theft.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
If the cabinet over the toilet WASN'T mounted permanently they can take it. Meaning if it was on a wire or were able to easily lift it off the screws/nails they can take it. Unless it was in the contract that it stayed.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Screwed to the wall. They're bringing it all back or they can go through the hassle of having an attorney I'm wrong. Since draperies were listed as improvements on the contract and they had to be told to return them, I'm guessing they didn't read it. Best case for them, they had slotted screws. Never the less, they were part of the f*#king house I bought. I will not get into a pissing contest. I will do my best to shove it back up their ass if I have to. What a pain in the ass this has been. My agent wasn't great, but they have showed no regard for us in the entire process. I'm really very cool to people until I pop. I am about to reach popping point though.