Quantcast

Housemates wanted in Fruita

mgy

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
Morrison
Hi all, the Irish hooligan is moving out and would I like to replace him. This is your big chance to live in singletrack paradise! Only $325.00 a month including all ultities, big yard, plently of covered bike parking, various bike tools and parts laying about, gas grill, and Fresh-n-Tasty Fruita singletrack. 2 rooms available, pets negotiable call (970) 261-1869 or e-mail gene@betterride.net

Attachments

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Originally posted by mgy
Hi all, the Irish hooligan is moving out and would I like to replace him. This is your big chance to live in singletrack paradise! Only $325.00 a month including all ultities, big yard, plently of covered bike parking, various bike tools and parts laying about, gas grill, and Fresh-n-Tasty Fruita singletrack. 2 rooms available, pets negotiable call (970) 261-1869 or e-mail gene@betterride.net
Ay - have you checked with the coffee guy down at Over The Edge Sports? Last time we talked he said that he was "living in a van.......... down by the river" - he might be looking for a place.

-S.S.-

mgy

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
Morrison
Originally posted by SkaredShtles
Ay - have you checked with the coffee guy down at Over The Edge Sports? Last time we talked he said that he was "living in a van.......... down by the river" - he might be looking for a place.

-S.S.-
yeah, that where the Irish Hooligan works too. Talked with him yesterday, if he makes enough in tips he is movin' in.

thanks for the tip

Joss DeWaele

Chimp
Jan 30, 2004
The SLC
Gene,

that would certainly be a dream house.

I wish I could live in Fruita. Stupid job!!!

Hope all is well,

joss

p.s. we're going to be in Moab this weekend for the Tour of Canyonlands. Some of the kids you worked with in the clinic will be there. Come on down if you aren't working too late.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Originally posted by mgy
yeah, that where the Irish Hooligan works too. Talked with him yesterday, if he makes enough in tips he is movin' in.

thanks for the tip
Ahhhhhh.... *that* Irish Hooligan. He's a good bloke. Took a try at fixing my rear disc brakes last fall and didn't even charge me when he couldn't get 'em fixed up. That's what I call service.

Where's the Hooligan going?

-S.S.-

mgy

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
Morrison
Originally posted by SkaredShtles
Ahhhhhh.... *that* Irish Hooligan. He's a good bloke. Took a try at fixing my rear disc brakes last fall and didn't even charge me when he couldn't get 'em fixed up. That's what I call service.

Where's the Hooligan going?

-S.S.-
He is going all over the US. Simon is going to guide for Western Spirit. Sounds like a fun job, lots of travel and a lot of riding.

mgy

Monkey
Apr 4, 2002
Morrison
Originally posted by Transcend
hmm maybe ill move back to fruita instead of boulder.
Those low priced Canadian dollars will go a lot further in Fruita than in the peoples republic.