Quantcast

Hover Mouse

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
http://crazypc.com/other/misc/hovermouse.htm

price: 74,99 $

"The CrazyPC Hover Mouse(TM) is the world's first 100% friction-less mouse. Utilizing advanced, patent-pending electromagnetic hovering technology, the Hover Mouse floats one centimeter above the mousing surface at all times. It is a well established fact, that friction results in wear to your mouse and decreased accuracy while gaming. Since the Hover Mouse is friction-less wear is eliminated, and in-game accuracy sky rockets. Be the first on your block to own a Hover Mouse! Ideal for all gamers or for those suffering from arthritis!"

"Features
Friction-less mouse
Ideal for gamers
Patent pending electromagnetic hover technology
Lightweight
6000 DPI Optical Engine
Wireless Mouse
Proprietary metal alloy composite billited mousing surface with attractive brushed aluminum finish.
3 Button Mouse with Blue LED lights"

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
As much as I want to say that looks really cool...

Lousy idea.

First of all, big magnets near computers aren't a good idea anyway. Second of all, it's going to be hard to control your movements with no friction to work against. Thirdly, when you push your hand a little too far it's going to drop down a half inch off the edge of the magnetic mat.

Wonder how much pressure it'll take before you overcome the magnetic force and the mouse gets pushed against the mat?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
As much as I want to say that looks really cool...

Wonder how much pressure it'll take before you overcome the magnetic force and the mouse gets pushed against the mat?
I bet someone will push down really hard causing the mat to squirt out and lodge itself in his forehead....