Quantcast

How 2 contact BETD?

I have been trying to contact them for the last few months to see If I could pro-deal a BigHit seat stay because I work in the industry. Dosn't hurt to ask... But I havn't got any kind of respone. I dont realy want to call the UK But if that is the only way to realy contact them I will do what needs to be done.
Has anyone else had this problem before?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I have usually found them to be pretty prompt even though I haven't dealt with them for a few years. I couldn't imagine a US-England would be too expensive though.

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
caputo1989 said:
If I could pro-deal a BigHit seat stay because I work in the industry. Dosn't hurt to ask...
I bet that's the reason they aren't replying. Try a different email addy and ask a legit question. Fiddy cents says you get a prompt reply. :devil:

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Any time I have needed to contact Rob of BETD, I have do so via e-mail and I have always had a response from him within 24 hours. If it has been longer then that, then somethinhg is up becasue Rob is good people! And he DOES give shop discounts to emps. He will need your name , the shope that you work at, the phone #, and the stores business license #.

J

JRB

caputo1989 said:
What would be a good subject line?
Please read my email so I can pimp myself out and you can hook me up with a bro deal.