Quantcast

How about some pictures of RM members?

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Ya got any more components laying around? I'll do BF sitting on N8's lap feeding him a turkey leg...

:p
What d'ya need??? :thumb:

Can he have fuzzy hand cuffs too???

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Here is me and some kid I just found on the street in our everyday outfits. Just kidding my nephew Julian and I on his first halloween.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Good Lord an old pic...circa 2000 I think for the company newsletter.

Me circa 2004 helping drowned motorbikes at a 100 desert race.

Me circa 2004 racing my DH bike.

Circa like 2002 racing DH just like the pic :p

Labor Day weekend 2004 I think riding a barrowed bike. But I just picked up a used (not really used much) 2004 RM 250 MXr!

All from my RM gallery account....because I don't really have a bunch of pics (especially digital)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stinkyboy said:
Why does this thing take 20 days?!

http://www.royalfaires.com/ARIZONA/
Why do you think? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ren Fairs are a for profit venture. They are open for weeks at a time so they can get as many people as they can to come and spend money. The people that do ren fairs are usually there for one reason... to make money .

I do SCA. While to you all they are the same damn thing, to a participant they are very different. We are a private non-profit group and instead of charging the public to come watch and poke fun of us, we only charge each other, chase the public away and poke fun of ourselves.

Ren fairs care little about the actual history. They are into making money. The SCA is a bunch of history geeks who just want to get drunk, fight, and get laid.

Dorky to you, but fun to me. :D

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ciaran said:
Why do you think? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Ren Fairs are a for profit venture. They are open for weeks at a time so they can get as many people as they can to come and spend money. The people that do ren fairs are usually there for one reason... to make money .

I do SCA. While to you all they are the same damn thing, to a participant they are very different. We are a private non-profit group and instead of charging the public to come watch and poke fun of us, we only charge each other, chase the public away and poke fun of ourselves.

Ren fairs care little about the actual history. They are into making money. The SCA is a bunch of history geeks who just want to get drunk, fight, and get laid.

Dorky to you, but fun to me. :D
I'm not rippin ya brother, I'm just amazed that there is that much interest to last that long. I've never been, but I suppose it would be rather zoo-like when taking the family. Dad can drink, mom buys some hat or jewelry and the kids hit each other with sticks. A perfect outing!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stinkyboy said:
I'm not rippin ya brother, I'm just amazed that there is that much interest to last that long. I've never been, but I suppose it would be rather zoo-like when taking the family. Dad can drink, mom buys some hat or jewelry and the kids hit each other with sticks. A perfect outing!
You should see the one they have here in SoCal. Runs from like April to June or so. You would be surprised at the number of people around the world who attend these things. The group that belong to (SCA) has over 100,000 paidmembers world wide. The Ren Faire is a huge money making dealie that's been going stron since the 60's (So has the SCA). Personally after doing what I do, I find the Ren Faires boring.

Some people joke, some people make fun, some people are down-right mean. But I am learning to better laugh at myself. Learning to not get so upset when some dork makes a D&D reference. :D

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
Me cleaning the first big climb at the Icycle, on a 45 lb bike. That was pretty much the only one I did clean....

Then a mug shot after 6 miles of muddy, wet, cold, rainy, snowy bliss.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Here is an ole pic of me looking mad because I am pushing back up the hill. This little DH spot now has a neighborhood on it, so I would smile just to get to push up it today and ride down.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Jeremy R said:
Here is an ole pic of me looking mad because I am pushing back up the hill. This little DH spot now has a neighborhood on it, so I would smile just to get to push up it today and ride down.

What fork is that?

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
Ciaran said:
WTF?!?!

why?
The irony is wonderful...

It's like this:

Once a year many people dress up in goofy costumes for Halloween.

Some other people, who apparently relish dressing up like refugees from a Dungeons and Dragons convention, enjoy cavorting around hoping to be rescued by a knight in shining armor. These people do this throughout the year.

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:

It's like this:

Some other people, who apparently relish dressing up like refugees from a Dungeons and Dragons convention, enjoy cavorting around hoping to be rescued by a knight in shining armor. These people do this throughout the year.
I'll take this one. You are a prick and should go post somewhere else, if all you can do is act like you are better than everyone else. F*ck off, asshole.:mumble:

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
loco said:
I'll take this one. You are a prick and should go post somewhere else, if all you can do is act like you are better than everyone else. F*ck off, asshole.:mumble:
Insecure much?

What a crybaby you are.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
justsomeguy said:

It's like this:

Ahhhh... now I get it. Good thing you told me about all this, otherwise I would have never known! Of course in your pic there's really no way to tell that others are in costume. For all we know this could just be your regular saturday night at your local drag club.

Your costume is very original. Kinda like your D&D comment, cause I've NEVER heard that one. :rolleyes: Oh, by the by, I've never played D&D. Try again.

And close your legs. Young ladies like you shouldn't go around showing off your panties.

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:
Insecure much?

What a crybaby you are.
No - I'm not. Apparently you are, or you wouldn't be so obsessed with yourself. You post some nice ride pics, but you don't say sh*t that's nice about anyone. You bag on anything anyone else thinks is nice. You're an asshole and a prick. That doesn't make me insecure, it's makes you an asshole and a prick. Ciaran should stick his mace up your ass. You are not cooler than anyone here, so you should stop acting like you are. :mumble:

*not to mention - you speak like Yoda, which make you a giant f*cking nerd. Geek.

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Jeremy R said:

Cmon, I enjoy hiking for my turns, oh wait that skiing:p