Quantcast

How about some pictures of RM members?

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
What happened to that great pic of JSG? Chet banned papparazzi from the last night's party in Sedona, which is probably a good thing. A pic of me in a bonnett and skirt would have probably gotten the same array of homophobic responses that got JSGs photo pulled.

I don't have any pics of me adorned in enough plastic to build a set of Pam Anderson hooters, nor any of me getting "sick" or "sweet" air. Then again, I'm not a fat old man and enjoy riding up the hill as well.

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
MisterClean said:
Nice Boxer. What year/model? It looks too customized to tell (from the front anyways).
I "made it"....

I call her "Golem" not like the trendy name from the lord of the rings, but the all mitical german monster made out of Mud, (very apropiate i think)

well I piece a miilion pieces togheter, the engine tranny and subframe were from a 2001 R1100S (the sport bike model) the front end is part R11GS (the enduro bike) "highy modified" cut, grind and weld, the headlight is from a honda blackbird runing two Catz HID bulbs the lower lights are Modified focal point HID (sustain vibration far better draw less current plus they are super bright)

here is a back view of her with my Ex irina and my KTM 950.

the beast and the beauty

she was soppose to look like this but i never got the money to finish the dream.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi

On top of a lush Korean landscape...

And enjoying that rarest of delicacies, kimchi.

(and patineto, Golem was Hebrew, not German...)

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
MikeD said:
(and patineto, Golem was Hebrew, not German...)
Upsss sorry..

i got the idea for the name from a german silent movie made in 1920 by paul wegener, certainlly i never explore the roots of it mith, i just asume was a german tale, do to the way the scenarios were set up..

I quess the german "Hollywood"
got me this time with the misinformation..

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
From left to right...
Tym, Josh, DogWelder, SkateToKil, Alex, and me. All at Lucky Baldwins pub in Pasadena CA after a ride enjoying the last weekend of the belgian beer festival.

Me and The Wife. 4th of July 2004. The red hair is my patriotic display. The fireworks had nothin on me that day, let me tell you. :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
patineto said:
I quess the german "Hollywood"
got me this time with the misinformation..
Heh, I'd hardly call it a big deal...tricky Germans are alvays schcrewink mit peeple.

Here's another shot of me camping with Deyv and Isabelle in NZ:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Wow everyone has ride photos... I wish I had some. I guess I will not that I have a digi cam. Anyway, for now this will have to do. Me on the far right with one of my newest bands (latin jazz). I know our horn section is a bunch of dorks... 2 of them are missing, but they all dress dorky, hehe... good thing they know their **** :)

THis was the swanky place with the steak and the guy from EW.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
ok...i'm out behind those monkey eyes...keep the ridicule to a lull...and for GOD's sake...don't get THIS thread deleted!!! (no bike shots, just me and my stinkin camera) :)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
narlus said:
hey!

you have any more of those Qranc gloves you want to part with?
Man, I wish. I've had those gloves since '99 and I finally ripped through 2 of the fingers on the 2nd race of the season! I have a pair of Ironclad's that I got for free that are nice, but not nearly the same. Nothing compares to those gloves, and I got them for free when I spent over $200 at a shop in Gresham (they were on clearence or something at the time).