Quantcast

How an Enve rim changed my life.

SCARY

Not long enough
JM.

Tomasis didnt need to know about that.

You single handedly ruined the all American,"**** yeah"image I was trying to convey to our not American bretheren.

I dont know how we are supposed to remain the shining beacon on the hill if people like you and Edward Snowden continually try to undercut our superiority in all things with stunts like this.

Image is everything.Try to remember that.Baseball, pie...drone strikes...Lets keep on track, okay?

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
JM.

Tomasis didnt need to know about that.

You single handedly ruined the all American,"**** yeah"image I was trying to convey to our not American bretheren.

I dont know how we are supposed to remain the shining beacon on the hill if people like you and Edward Snowden continually try to undercut our superiority in all things with stunts like this.

Image is everything.Try to remember that.Baseball, pie...drone strikes...Lets keep on track, okay?
Gas Fight!!!!!!!!!!

Tomasis

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Scotland
The pics are so wrong above, misintrepreting USA.

Even me as foreigner, try get most accurate picture as possible aka Holywood stylah. I think I nailed it perfectly!!!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Now, some idiot will be all " Oh Scary,SEE?now you compare yourself to to Einstein you arrogant, self centered, sucky DH racer, who's to good to have fun, but can use big words that I dont understand much like the concept of a run on sentence!"
For what it's worth, most of us know you're actually not that bright and that Butch is the only one that would come up with that. I think you're good on that front.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
For what it's worth, most of us know you're actually not that bright and that Butch is the only one that would come up with that. I think you're good on that front.
Are you wearing anti-racer Dickies shorts kit on the couch (raw finish DHR leaned on a post in the hall) at this moment and dishing out consolation to Larry "aka racer X" in his immaculately matched kit and meticulously blinged out DH dedicated race sled???

You're Prince to his Michael Jackson. You're Cory Feldman to his Corey Haim. You're Nirvana, he's the Foo Fighters.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Are you wearing anit-racer Dickies shorts kit on the couch (raw finish DHR leaned on a post in the hall) at this moment and dishing out consolation to Larry "aka racer X" in his immaculately matched kit and meticulously blinged out DH dedicated race sled???

You're Prince to his Michael Jackson. You're Cory Feldman to his Corey Haim. You're Nirvana, he's the Foo Fighters.
But prince was a fancy dresser too.

Jesus, mountainbiking is confusing.

edit: ^yeah butch that even confused einstein up there. WTF??

Last edited:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
A little late to the party...

Mr. SCARY, what you have just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:D

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering

Mr. SCARY, what you have just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

SCARY

Not long enough

Dear Captain Obvious,
Thanks for ruining it for all the newbs.My posts usually devolve into nonsensical back and forth for a few pages before the participants realize they've wasted precious minutes of their lives.
The usuals around here, either get it and are willing to play along for a little while or hate me personally and still cant stop posting.
This one is pretty close to running its course, although I will endeavor as long as possible

If the "Mr.Scary" was a Dokken reference, thats awesome.If it wasnt , George Lynch is a badass!and you should listen to it.

Also.Einstein spread his smart juice amongst the ladies.Its fairly well known. I request 1 point loss be redacted.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Thanks for ruining it for all the newbs.My posts usually devolve into nonsensical back and forth for a few pages before the participants realize they've wasted precious minutes of their lives.
The usuals around here, either get it and are willing to play along for a little while or hate me personally and still cant stop posting.
This one is pretty close to running its course, although I will endeavor as long as possible
I would just like to point out, that through all of my belligerence and general ass-hattery on this site, to which I contribute basically nothing, I somehow have more green squares than you. Bearing that in mind, you should probably just kill yourself now.

SCARY

Not long enough
Per post, im ahead of you.

AND , OH LOOK! I HAVE OBLITERATED YOU IN REP POWER!

I probably have enough power to hypnotize you into killing YOURself.

But alas, I am a more benevolent type of idiot, allowing you to live for some unknowable reason.Even unto myself.

Something tells me you would have any number of more green squares if it werent for the embarrassing amount of red squares that surley litter your history.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Interestingly, I have no red squares, which surprises the hell out of me too. I guess I need to try harder to be more inflammatory.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Dear Captain Obvious,

If the "Mr.Scary" was a Dokken reference, thats awesome.If it wasnt , George Lynch is a badass!and you should listen to it.

Also.Einstein spread his smart juice amongst the ladies.Its fairly well known. I request 1 point loss be redacted.
Yeah, no, I totally get your posting sense of "humor". Hence the Billy Madison quote, which I'm not sure you got.

Anyways, the best response to my post would have been:

"Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine."

Thanks for the laugh, tho! Let me know the next time you're in Angel Fire and let's go crack some cat2 $3000 wheels! :thumb:

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
I hereby request Hacktastic receive his custom title. Mods please. Do your thing:

"Mildly inflamed"
"Inflamer of men"
All good ones. I was hoping for something along the lines of "Stunt Cock" though. I've been seriously considering a jersey with this custom printed on it, just to see if anyone notices.