Quantcast

How big of an asshole would I be?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
One of my buddies two weekend snapped a great shot of me down in a scrum at a rugby game.

I was debating getting it blown up to 20x30 and having it framed for my house.

Is it a total d-bag move to have large photos of yourself around the house?
No, it wouldn't be the first one. There are a lot of riding photos of me around as well from back in the racing days.

flame away :thumb:

Apr 22, 2003
Lower VT
Having only looked at the subject of this thread, that is to say not having actually read any of the content, I'd have to say that whatever it is you're planning on doing will only make you a bigger a$$hole. You're like entropy in that regard.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Like this one:

Goatse. The only way to be a bigger azzhole than me in this picture.
Remember Chris Warren's professionally matted framed photo of himself at Mt. Snow with his medals from some race, all glass cased with the fancy accent light on it...right in the middle of his living room?:rofl::rofl:

The only rider I've ever known who was so delusional that he TOOK the overall fastest rider prize in ERROR...and then made up delusions to try to get yus to believe he really did it....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Remember Chris Warren's professionally matted framed photo of himself at Mt. Snow with his medals from some race, all glass cased with the fancy accent light on it...right in the middle of his living room?:rofl::rofl:

The only rider I've ever known who was so delusional that he TOOK the overall fastest rider prize in ERROR...and then made up delusions to try to get yus to believe he really did it....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Holly fvck, did you just vividly illustrate the definition of irony. :D:rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
When the eyes follow your guests around the room and they get freaked out and leave, you'll know why... Additionally if you find yourself talking to yourself instead of posting here that would be a win for everyone I suppose.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I think your fine...... Better with a slogan added of course....... BUt were is said picture...... The RM collective really wants to help.

Your only an asshole if you blow up a huge pic, then go and send it to your friends and family

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
so how many of you would donate to a fund to commission a life size sculpture of Dirt?
if we can raise enough $$$ we could probably even make it a working fountain