Quantcast

How did I miss this?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

Astrix's new DH ride, the Havoc R. Looks sweet! I've always wanted their old bike, but Astrix never seemed to stay with the program. Their stuff would have been sweet like 6 years ago...but they never changed it. Their new bike looks lighter and better designed but with the same suspension system...similar to the lawwill which I loved, twice, then never called. Anybody have any extra info?

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3338439/

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3876223/

I really hope it comes with a floater though....lawwill bikes stinkbugged like mad without.

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
I had one of the older Havocs a couple of years ago. Fantastic bike. Best handling machine I had ever rode. It was so plush and stable at high speeds. It sucked up absolutly everything Unfortunatly its limo length wheelbase and super slack geometry made it a bit of a chore on tight east coast courses. I can tell you that a couple years ago at mount snow if flew down the open sloped course, and tore it up through the yard sale ( the real Yard sale) I hope they have one of these at Interbike, would love to try it out.

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
4-bar lawwill-esque with a motolink...which i think may be three pieces.
correctamundo. i thought these frames were pretty sweet and i saw the tube version floating around internet about 1.5 years ago. the only place i could find pictures or info on them was in the UK which is strange because they are a U.S. based company. i just figured they were a prototype and a UK based team was testing them. anyway, this frame fell off my list of viable candidates when never returned my calls. i just figured maybe they were going out of business since their site hasn't changed in a couple of years and they weren't calling back.:think:

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
bike looks good, especially in motion.

sorry to derail, but did you see the guys picture on his album? he has the most ironic of hipster 'staches.

Perhaps a new avatar is in order for someone...