Quantcast

How do Custom titles get assigned?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
.:Jeenyus:. said:
You're splitting hairs. If you think you rule, you rule. Other peoples opinions are bunk.
The only reason for proclaiming that you rule is if you think you are better than "other people" and want them to know it. If you don't care about their opinions, why would you care if they know you're better then they are?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
binary visions said:
The only reason for proclaiming that you rule is if you think you are better than "other people" and want them to know it. If you don't care about their opinions, why would you care if they know you're better then they are?
one word man: ego

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
binary visions said:
So that they would know that you are better than them. Their opinions do not change the fact.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
binary visions said:
I'm just stating a fact bro, no need to get all worked up. If I told you you breathed air, would you trip?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
robdamanii said:
I'm supplying the video camera, the liquor and the men's thong. And you can't bring the handcuffs?
talk about it as much as you want, but please for the love of god dont post pictures of you wearing a banana hammock. :dead:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
robdamanii said:
You know you want a picture of that hotness. Rawr.
no thanks. but werent you one of the people in the 2 word thread asking me to prove my awesome nakedness? :think: :eek: