Quantcast

How do dogs know?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Man, I am leaving for Pisgah in the morning, and sanchez KNOWS something is up. Im not packing or anything, and he is being SUPER clingy right now.

How do they know stuff like that? He knows EVERY time.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My pups do the same. They totally freak when I put my running shoes on, thats an easy one to figure out I guess.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Cooter Brown said:
yeah, DJ Skribbles does that too, even when I tell him he gets to go, he'll still follow me around and pout
Oh damn that is possibly the best dog name ever!! :rofl:

Wait, you are talking about a dog right? :think:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
BurlyShirley said:
Man, I am leaving for Pisgah in the morning, and sanchez KNOWS something is up. Im not packing or anything, and he is being SUPER clingy right now.

How do they know stuff like that? He knows EVERY time.
So do you board him, or does someone waych him for you?

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
mine goes apesh!t whenever the suitcase come out. They definitely know. I dont know how yours knows without you packing something though

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I put roxi's camping bandanna on this morning (I have a hard time seeeing her in the woods she's so black, so she wears her red bandana for maximum visibillity)and she knew we were headed out of town. She was rather upset when I jumped on my bike to come to work though. I bet she pulled her leash off the wall and laid it in the middle of the floor in front of the door. (thats what she does when she wants us to know she's ready to go.)