Quantcast

How do i 180 on a bmx bike?

tjc

Chimp
Aug 24, 2006
Im new to bmxing and wanna know how 2 do 1, i can already 90 but i need to no wat im doing wrong:disgust:

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Off a curb into grass, lead with your head, hop and spin in one fluid motion.

If your hops arnt good, your spins will be worse.

sb317

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
North Carolina
I don't know if this will help. If you spin to the right, steer to the left to wind yourself up and then snap back to the right as you start to pull the bike up. Pull the front up first and then the rear and use your legs to bring the back around. Don't try to pull the whole bike up at once. That's what worked for me.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I don't know if this will help. If you spin to the right, steer to the left to wind yourself up and then snap back to the right as you start to pull the bike up. Pull the front up first and then the rear and use your legs to bring the back around. Don't try to pull the whole bike up at once. That's what worked for me.
That's good advice fo sho

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I always had more luck getting them by pulling both wheels off of the ground at the same time.

Now that I'm getting back into BMX, I've been learning to come off of my back wheel. It's definetly a lot more useful comming off of the backwheel.