Quantcast

How do you feel?

Oct 8, 2005
Mexico
Hey guys, so i've been reading a couple of threads in the P&W forum, and I would like to know how are you feeling with presidential elections coming, I realize a large portion of monkeys feel sick and tired of how your country is being governed, but do you think there's hope? Is there a chance for the US to get back on the top (within the next decade), moraly and in the economic way? Or is this the continuance of a major decline for your country?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
How do I feel?

That question is designed to test whether or not I'm an android, isn't it?

Oct 8, 2005
Mexico
How do I feel?

That question is designed to test whether or not I'm an android, isn't it?
Maybe :imstupid: Its just that i've been bombarded with so much information, that I don't know how some of you guys are feeling. Maybe some of you got used to see gasoline prices go up every month, and don't care that much about the future

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
We figure if we make America sucky then we'd get less illegal immigrants.

seriously tho, this election is far superior to GWBush, whomever wins. The future is brighter... unless McCain wins and invades Iran.

Oct 8, 2005
Mexico
We figure if we make America sucky then we'd get less illegal immigrants.

seriously tho, this election is far superior to GWBush, whomever wins. The future is brighter... unless McCain wins and invades Iran.
oh man, you're never going to stop the aliens from invading your country, you guys got the vagina and we're the eager teenagers.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
oh man, you're never going to stop the aliens from invading your country, you guys got the vagina and we're the eager teenagers.
We won't stop them until we find out how you're keeping the Guatemalans from crossing your southern border...do you just catch 'em and drive them to Otay Mesa???

Oct 8, 2005
Mexico
We won't stop them until we find out how you're keeping the Guatemalans from crossing your southern border...do you just catch 'em and drive them to Otay Mesa???
The problem is we're not doing anything to keep them from crossing the border, if they got $ they can get wherever they want.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
The sad truth is, Mexico just kills them or beats them badly enough so they'll never forget.

What we should do is fix Guatemala's economy ;)

This election year is promising, so the future looks brighter, again.

Oct 8, 2005
Mexico
The sad truth is, Mexico just kills them or beats them badly enough so they'll never forget.

What we should do is fix Guatemala's economy ;)

This election year is promising, so the future looks brighter, again.
Thanks Opie, thats nice to hear. And just to let things clear, we don't beat them, we just let Maras beat them, even though all immingrants seem to have alzheimer because they'll try to cross the border over and over again.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Like LO said, it can't get worse. I think if McCain one, then tries to invade Iran, there will be a mass exodus of soldiers to Canada, or just killing themselves. Either way, there will be a larger shortage of troops than there is now and that would be national security suicide.

So hell or high water, I predict a 50% reduction in suck within 4 years.