Quantcast

How do you fit 80 beers in a fridge?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
blt2ride said:
You guys are being pretty tough on this guy. He's a college kid who is just having a good time. When you were younger, I'm sure you drank domestic beer. It seems like you guys are just being jerks to be jerks. Is your life that bad that you have to be a complete jerk to everyone to feel better? You guys seem pretty grumpy to me...smile it's Friday!
It's not grumpiness...we're going to make fun of manziman no matter what he posts. He's just in a no-win situation. :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
It's not grumpiness...we're going to make fun of manziman no matter what he posts. He's just in a no-win situation. :D
i think manziman enjoys the abuse. why else would he continue to post threads advertising how ghetto/cheap/tasteless he is, in hair style, choice of photo poses, and beer? :oink: :oink:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
ok, if you guys wanna pay for the good stuff, go right ahead. but as seen in that "how much is your income" thread, you'll notice i'm only making $400/mo. So...i don't have jack for $. Paypal is greatly appreciated. (Someone wanna send me $10 for a haircut?)

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
1. get a buddy or a hot chick to cut your hair --

Doesn't matter if it turns out crappy, there are tons of kids on campuses with crazy or terrible haircuts. just like a week or two ago, some white kid came on the monkey and told everyone he got corn rows!

Edit: whoops

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
blt2ride said:
You guys are being pretty tough on this guy. He's a college kid who is just having a good time. When you were younger, I'm sure you drank domestic beer. It seems like you guys are just being jerks to be jerks. Is your life that bad that you have to be a complete jerk to everyone to feel better? You guys seem pretty grumpy to me...smile it's Friday!
He's brought this all on himself...hell I'm a grown up and I have pbr light in my fridge...I love cheap beer...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
manziman said:
ok, if you guys wanna pay for the good stuff, go right ahead. but as seen in that "how much is your income" thread, you'll notice i'm only making $400/mo. So...i don't have jack for $.
12 good beers > 80 bottles of pi$$water

12 good beers ~= $13.50

80 bottles of pi$$water ~= $30 at least

Using deductive reasoning, we would have to conclude that the good beer is actually the *better* deal. :thumb:

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
AHH back in the days of college, actually I remember buying Keystone Ice for $5.50 a twelver and a $4 rebate. Of course you paid for it the next day with a hangover. Drink on dude. You might want to think about switching to Glibey's Vodka it think a handle goes for about $11. More punch for your money.